What's new

ASSIST ICON LEAK!! SHANG! NIGHTWOLF!! SHEEVA!!

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Could you imagine if the DLC list was a red herring?

:DOGE

Where did u get these, tho?

Last edited:

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Tbh if we have the roster of all these fighters stated in 1st post, it would be REALLY GOOD roster including REAL fan favourites!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
well, then we have Shang's assistance icon, nevertheless he is confirmed DLC and will be in the game, so, the leaks once more again, are real ! you can count Nightwolf and Sheeva in , they will be 100% guaranteed on MK11 :D

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I know people will hate me for saying this, but I'd like NRS to give priority to characters who weren't both in MK9 and MKX. Kenshi was in both MK9/MKXL. Mileena too. Reptile too. Ermac too. Meanwhile, we haven't seen Havik, Hotaru, Nitara, Ashrah, Rain, Smoke, Nightwolf, Sindel, Sareena and Sheeva for at least 8 years. I'd like them to have priority.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
He was DLC in the previous game, and they stated they won't repeat DLC characters.

BUT, they also said they won't be having NPC characters in story, yet here we are with Sektor and Cyrax.

At this point, anyone is possible.
Technically Cyrax and Sektor can't be dlc either if we go with that statement, But my guess is there are secret characters to be unlocked when you meet certain conditions. That's why i hope Cryax, Sektor, BRC and Reptile are somehow secret characters to be unlocked during the game's life.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I know people will hate me for saying this, but I'd like NRS to give priority to characters who weren't both in MK9 and MKX. Kenshi was in both MK9/MKXL. Mileena too. Reptile too. Ermac too. Meanwhile, we haven't seen Havik, Hotaru, Nitara, Ashrah, Rain, Smoke, Nightwolf, Sindel, Sareena and Sheeva for at least 8 years. I'd like them to have priority.
That's absolutely reasonable, nobody is gonna hate you for saying that. Except Mileeners ofc.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Reasonable request, but I still want Mileena though. Kenshi as well.

Im actually surprised we haven't seen the likes of Sindel, Nightwolf, Smoke and Rain in so long! That's just crazy.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Technically Cyrax and Sektor can't be dlc either if we go with that statement, But my guess is there are secret characters to be unlocked when you meet certain conditions. That's why i hope Cryax, Sektor, BRC and Reptile are somehow secret characters to be unlocked during the game's life.
It would have been datamined by now.

mook

Noob
Good to know being a assist doesn‘t make you deconfirmed.

I also guess this means those 3 will be the first 3 DLCS?

HAMMER

Noob
Should've had them in the game to start, not as DLC.

The characters have been done months before the game's release.

They release the "DLC" to spike interest once the honeymoon phase passes.

Espio

Kokomo
So excited for Sheeva, Nightwolf and Shang.

I really hope Stryker somehow weasels his way into the game. I really hope people absent from MKX are priority. That would also maybe allow Smoke his time to return.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Those are the same icons for the Towers of Time Assist Modifiers.

Looks like they had icons made for Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sheeva, and Noob Saibot but removed them for some reason.

Maybe because they decided that they didn't want to do Assist Modifiers for characters that are playable or are going to be playable? If so that could also mean that the other characters listed -- the ones WHO DO have Assist Modifiers in the game -- will not become playable characters in the future. Maybe.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Those are the same icons for the Towers of Time Assist Modifiers.

Looks like they had icons made for Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sheeva, and Noob Saibot but removed them for some reason.

Maybe because they decided that they didn't want to do Assist Modifiers for characters that are playable or are going to be playable? If so that could also mean that the other characters listed -- the ones WHO DO have Assist Modifiers in the game -- will not become playable characters in the future. Maybe.
Sorry but Cyrax and Sektor were teased/promoted, so they must become playable at some point.