What's new

ask jax thread

CD jr

Noob
Why is it (from what i see) when people use jax they use F4, 1, 3 or F4, 1 ,4 instead of F4, 1, gotcha grab? the one with the grab at the end does i think 3% more damage. and if they get hit by the first attack then the gotcha will always make contact...is there something im missing?
it wiffs too much on crouching opponents

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
also if u do F413 u can mid ground pound after and barring a decent wake up or roll jump u can combo again
also wit his B124 DF2 u can far ground pound for 15% extra same rules apply

Thank you, found some videos.

I'll try not to sound retarded here, but I noticed he does a lot of rising knee attack? I tried a million different button combinations and I can't figure out how to do it :L

At ~4:48

but I noticed he does a lot of rising knee attack? I tried a million different button combinations and I can't figure out how to do it :L
That's just f4,1,3. It gives advantage on block and leads to a full combo or EX Ground Pound loop in the corner. You have looked at Jax's "Kombo Attacks" in the move list, right?

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
That's just f4,1,3. It gives advantage on block and leads to a full combo or EX Ground Pound loop in the corner. You have looked at Jax's "Kombo Attacks" in the move list, right?
How does it lead to full kombos? or the ex GP corner loop? im not being sarcastic i really have no clue lol

How does it lead to full kombos? or the ex GP corner loop? im not being sarcastic i really have no clue lol
f+4,1,3 > d+1 > (1)x5 > (1,2)x2 xx Gotcha Grab
f+4,1,3 > d+1 > (1)x2 > 1,2 xx Overhead Smash... EX Ground Pound...

Those are what I usually do. You can do other moves after f+4,1,3 for less damage, though, like f+4. You can also replace d+1 with 1 on Sheeva.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
f+4,1,3 > d+1 > (1)x5 > (1,2)x2 xx Gotcha Grab
f+4,1,3 > d+1 > (1)x2 > 1,2 xx Overhead Smash... EX Ground Pound...

Those are what I usually do. You can do other moves after f+4,1,3 for less damage, though, like f+4. You can also replace d+1 with 1 on Sheeva.
OH!!! i thought you meant mid screen you could cuz if you can and i missed that then my mind is literally going to explode