What's new

Arrow Trap Video

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
A sexy man with an American accent is nothing compared to a mediocre man with a European accent.
The English accent has the reverse effect of the southern accent; it makes you seem much more intelligent and profound. If I could have someone narrate my life, it would be one of the BBC guys... or Morgan Freeman.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
The English accent has the reverse effect of the southern accent; it makes you seem much more intelligent and profound. If I could have someone narrate my life, it would be one of the BBC guys... or Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman for the win. He's tied the bell Atlantic guy aka Darth vader
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Morgan Freeman for the win. He's tied the bell Atlantic guy aka Darth vader
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
The black tier of voice acting also includes the allstate insurance guy

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
. American girls love the Irish accent :)
Yeah, the Dublin 1 haha, "i'll break ya fuckin knee caps" very attractive, ah just buzzing man, ill be moving to the North soon so i cant say shit
im still salty over ya destroying me Online haha

Back on Topic, yeah im gonna try this next time, getting everything in NW lab :D

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Cool Vortex, so you force him to aknowledge that 122 arrow needs to be blocked, then you give "God is Mighty" to his defence and you can get free damage xD

I like it

NKZero

Noob
Hey LOTF I would like some clarification on the arrow trap having just picked up Nightwolf. If anything I've posted is incorrect please feel free to correct me....

So basically, you hit confirm either B22 or 122 into arrow which gives massive frame advantage. You then have a choice. Either dash forward and repeat either string or go for EX lightning. If you go for another string set-up and the opponent commits to jumping, then the animation can't come out in time (still recovering from arrow), and you get another combo into arrow (thus the loop continues). If you go for the strings but your opponent remains blocking, you can block confirm into the safe hatchet. If you decide to go for EX lightning and the opponent doesn't pre-commit to jump immediately, they get hit and you get a combo. If they jump, you're screwed.

Is this all correct? Also any other Nightwolf player please feel free to comment as well.