What's new

Arrow Trap Video

Pagan

Noob
That's actually really cool Fly.

Also, couldn't you get a throw if they try to block?

I'm going to show this to our NW players in my group.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I can't wait to see how this added tech pressure is used by you and inspires other NW players

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
How does it feel knowing that UFG found ur tech after 1 hour of playing NW, and you only found it recently and you've been playing NW since release?

He's Irish, not English too.

This NW tech is alright but why not hit confirm into a combo instead? NWs footsies arent that spectacular compared to most other characters so why would you wanna give them an opportunity

Does NWs D4 give enough advantage for another blockstring also? That could work in there too

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Why the hate grandpa?

The arrow frame trap by itself isn't what's good...it's the eh lightning or combo 50/50 that's so good. Your boy glue didn't find that.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
dont worry everyone needs haters fly but i agree with the combo instead of reset, i only reccomend somthing like this only for characters that cant get damage midscreen

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
So isn't a sure fire way to escape everything to simply jump backwards?

Or for that matter, what if they jump forwards? Will then hit you with a cross over punch or JIP if you go for lightning?

Dann

Noob
if your opponent blocks the whole thing is 1 2 2 arrow safe on block? If you opponent blocks 1 2 2 can he poke you out of the arrow?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
On block the arrow is unsafe but if they block the 122 just do axe, eh axe or finish 1221 for a safe option. For this to work you have to hit your opponent with 122 arrow or b22 arrow.

NW has so much advantage after the arrow hits that the eh lightning will hit if the opponent touches the block button just once. On reaction it is not escapeable. You have to commit to jumping before the stun goes away. And that is where the trap works best because if you commit to jumping and NW doses dash 122 you cannot get away from it. It will hit and the cycle will either repeat or you lose half your life.

You cannot interupt the arrow, you cannot jump away from the eh lightning unless you committed to it before stun goes away.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
After this Video, Nw wouldnt longer player as a tank character :3
Like Pig said... he will be played like Jax... because they are very similar in the "I will wait for you to stupidly jump at me" game.

his jab has very limited range though, which is a saving grace. He still has to hit you with one of those strings for this to work... which is a factor. After he does hit you... fuck