What's new

Arrival Times for Final Round 15

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well I live in GA, but I will either be there Thursday night or Friday morning. I have class Friday but fuck class, Final Round > School.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Noon on Friday. Somebody meet me at the airport, I don't know what's going on with this Marta shit lol

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Noon on Friday. Somebody meet me at the airport, I don't know what's going on with this Marta shit lol
Apparently the bus station is at the airport. Walker is giving me a ride to the hotel at 2pm, maybe we could meet and he'll take us both?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
PM me cell #'s if you're arriving by plane. Depending on when I go I may be able to pick up peeps.

B W1zZ

Noob
My plane is scheduled to arrive at 3:20pm Friday, planning on taking that marta shuttle to my hotel about a mile away from the venue, unless someone wants to hookit up with a ride.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
you need to take marta to sandy springs station on the north springs train

get off there and either call me or take a shuttle to the hotel .5 mile away

If any one of you is coming with the King Hippo man hethen u should know he rides in the trunk and/or Muffler

I shall be there thursday night.
Anyone arriving on Thursday is welcome to attend our level up session stream Thursday night. If someone needs a ride or something please let me know. PM me for my number or ask Pig nicely if you need more information. In ATL we start MK fun on Thursday before Final Round.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/mar-1-2012-atl-level-up-stream-marietta-ga.14443/

Also Marta is about the easiest train system ever to understand. It barely goes anywhere so it is not that hard to make sure your on the correct train.

EDIT: I will have my stream setup in a room at the hotel on Friday afternoon. I will post the room number once I know what it is. Big shouts go to Static Jack for hosting the stream in his room during FR. If you went to NEC it will be a similar setup that I ran there only with a lagless ASUS monitor instead of laggy ass big screen.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
7Pm arrival at the airport Friday night, if no one is still there I will be jumping that Marta cause I aint afriad of a little adventrue, sounds pretty simple, one train that gets you half a mile from the venue, half a mile aint even a bad walk