What's new

General/Other Army of Tarkatans: Baraka mains post here!

Hey Tarkatans! Im mainning Baraka from the starting of MK9! Soon will be a tournament and i hope to write and upload some interesting matches here! It great to see how many Teethes we had around the world) psn is lexa315

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Hey Tarkatans! Im mainning Baraka from the starting of MK9! Soon will be a tournament and i hope to write and upload some interesting matches here! It great to see how many Teethes we had around the world) psn is lexa315
ah lexa ya joined tym :D good stuff

welcome to the army man, hope you give your input to the other threads,
great to have not just another baraka around but another baraka from europe.

Zoidberg747 could ya add the two new guys tags to the OP please :)

Goldark

Noob
I main Sub-Zero & Baraka equaly, love both chars. my PSN is "Ramolimento" cheers and have fun everyone and 1man3letters i'll get my revenge one day :p

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
well done man!! congrats :D

also people post more if ya feel no one is, cant just be me and zoid talking to ourselfs all day lol

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
Nah nothing got streamed unfortunately. My losers finals match was gonna be streamed but there was a delay that pushed my match off the schedule

Blood_PrisonsCVR

-BlooD- Pressure Found Hound
Hrm, I don't main raka, I mess around with him sometimes tho. I really like him, I main Shang and Sub, and I'm really giving some thought into taking more time into Raka and maining him... Any opinions or ideas, or support you guys may have?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
As far as tournaments go he isnt the best since he has some overwhelmingly bad MUs. But he is fun as hell :D

Also I am going to a tourney tomorrow. Stream is www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming . MK starts at 12PM and injustice starts at 4pm(both in Central time)

Tune in if you want to see Baraka(get his ass whooped:tonyt)

Blood_PrisonsCVR

^ I figured, But the bad Match-ups are what make me want to play him. Makes it more challenging to strive to be the best. And i'll be watching.:)

Blood_PrisonsCVR

Well My Raka definitely ain't the best, And i barely have exp. with him, I do love his B3,1+1_DF2 tho...(I don't know if I listed that right)PS3 Comands, ^ But I don't want to take any risks without knowing his best tech and Strategies before i go into heavy matches like that. I mostly just blow any Kang and Cage up with my Shang, or Play it smooth with my Sub, And I havn't fought a Kenshi in the longest time not lol
I use him against cage and Liu kang. I also have a Kenshi strategy that works better than ppl think