What's new

Armpit of the community

PreNerf_

No labels
Is it just me or does anyone else start losing rounds when toxic assholes with a mic start talking shit?
I guess what I'm trying to say is why? At least once a day on Kombat league i run across some asshole that has to try to fuck my day up.
Yesterday i ran into a Kung lao that decided he was going to talk shit the whole set. I was beating this guy, but for some reason guys like this piss me off so bad that i can't think straight.
You would think since your winning and that your a better player that it wouldn't bother you, but it seriously scars my game when some random prick keeps on talking shit the entire match.
Does anyone else have this problem? I'm seriously thinking of doing what shujinkidink said and starting a party with myself so that i don't have to hear some asshole tell me what a shitty player i am while i beat him, but then if I do I will miss out on decent people being decent human beings when i come across one. Which almost makes it worth not muting your opponents mic.
It honestly baffles me how toxic alot of people in the mk community are.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Does anyone else have this problem? I'm seriously thinking of doing what shujinkidink said and starting a party with myself so that i don't have to hear some asshole tell me what a shitty player i am while i beat him, but then if I do I will miss out on decent people being decent human beings when i come across one. Which almost makes it worth not muting your opponents mic.
You could always try sending a message after the match, and if they respond back nicely then you could invite them to your party or whatever.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Its every fighting game. I remember Nic Tanella shit talking me in online SSFIVAE. Steamers for every game will talk mad shit in front of 100s of people, from VideoGamezYo to Aris to SWE to Arturo Sanchez. I also talk mad shit in my apartment. I'll call people dumb asses for doing Hail Mary FBs, then hit one the very same round and go "eat shit you fucking idiot"

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Its every fighting game. I remember Nic Tanella shit talking me in online SSFIVAE. Steamers for every game will talk mad shit in front of 100s of people, from VideoGamezYo to Aris to SWE to Arturo Sanchez. I also talk mad shit in my apartment. I'll call people dumb asses for doing Hail Mary FBs, then hit one the very same round and go "eat shit you fucking idiot"
Which is why I chill in private party.

PreNerf_

No labels
It's like coupled with lag and people talking trash, it's a ragefest when it happens. For some reason kl was extra laggy last night, so forget anti airs and jailing. The more I tried to AA this guys wild jumpins at the end of the set and the more he talked shit, the more and more I got pissed. What's funny is that I shutdown everything this guy did. I punished all of his staggers, I full combo d1 punished his teleports and threw him on every safe string he used. And before it got so laggy that i couldn't anti air i popped him out of the air into full combo Everytime. And here this guy was calling me trash and at the end of the set he felt like he couldn't do anything without getting punished so he started wildly jumping in over and over again crossing over jump , jump, jump with the lag trying to anti air and getting hit by a jk over and over I got more and more angry.
I don't understand is it that people feel like they can't win unless they piss their opponent off? That's how it feels. Cause they are usually quiet until your just mopping the floor with them and then they start in with, YEP another throw, here we go same fuckin combo, learn a new combo [ban incoming]. Damn your trash bro, quit playing this game. Then to top it off when your so pissed that all competitive thinking and reaction is gone and you start losing they send you dirty messages when you barely lose to a 2% lifelead.
All I have to say is for all you out there that talk shit while playing the game. Try actually winning without putting your opponent on tilt. If your losing, do it with some god damn grace. Instead of teabagging and talking shit to get your wins cause if you can't get your wins without pissing people off, then your not doing something right.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I don't understand is it that people feel like they can't win unless they piss their opponent off? That's how it feels. Cause they are usually quiet until your just mopping the floor with them and then they start in with, YEP another throw, here we go same fuckin combo, learn a new combo [ban incoming]. Damn your trash bro, quit playing this game. Then to top it off when your so pissed that all competitive thinking and reaction is gone and you start losing they send you dirty messages when you barely lose to a 2% lifelead.
All I have to say is for all you out there that talk shit while playing the game. Try actually winning without putting your opponent on tilt. If your losing, do it with some god damn grace. Instead of teabagging and talking shit to get your wins cause if you can't get your wins without pissing people off, then your not doing something right.
The problem is they're good enough that they can beat beginner or super casual players, but they're too dumb to realize that a lot of their gimmicks won't work on actual competitive players, and they're too scrubby to actually bother to improve or figure out why they're getting beat, so they just assume that if they are getting beat it's because (insert long list of scrubby complaints). And they mentally can't handle it so, so they just spew toxic garbage.

PreNerf_

No labels
The problem is they're good enough that they can beat beginner or super casual players, but they're too dumb to realize that a lot of their gimmicks won't work on actual competitive players, and they're too scrubby to actually bother to improve or figure out why they're getting beat, so they just assume that if they are getting beat it's because (insert long list of scrubby complaints). And they mentally can't handle it so, so they just spew toxic garbage.
Lol, insert scrubby complaint, lol, that should be a gamer tag. My problem is that i just need to start a private party cause I'm good enough to beat people like this but they put me on tilt. It's even worse that I know that's why i end up losing when people put me on tilt. Not cause they are better, but because I let it get the best of me.

PreNerf_

No labels
Lol, insert scrubby complaint, lol, that should be a gamer tag. My problem is that i just need to start a private party cause I'm good enough to beat people like this but they put me on tilt. It's even worse that I know that's why i end up losing when people put me on tilt. Not cause they are better, but because I let it get the best of me.
I'm like a kid with A.D.D. I have a hard time concentrating with people constantly talking during a match. Same if I'm in a conversation with someone and there are four people talking all at once. It all becomes foreign chines to me. Same with playing toxic people. They piss you off cause they are distracting and all you can think about is taking a picture with your dick on there forehead while they sleep.

SparkySanders

Unga bunga dude
Yeah KL is definitely full of the finest...
I like talking while I play with homies, it’s pretty much the only time I get to practice my tight 5 comedy routine

Mayz22

Noob
Is it just me or does anyone else start losing rounds when toxic assholes with a mic start talking shit?
I guess what I'm trying to say is why? At least once a day on Kombat league i run across some asshole that has to try to fuck my day up.
Yesterday i ran into a Kung lao that decided he was going to talk shit the whole set. I was beating this guy, but for some reason guys like this piss me off so bad that i can't think straight.
You would think since your winning and that your a better player that it wouldn't bother you, but it seriously scars my game when some random prick keeps on talking shit the entire match.
Yea, I had that issue and now like others I create a private party, throw spotify on and try to enjoy my beat down lol. It just feels like some people really need to express some type of dominance or chaos in online fighting games.....

PreNerf_

No labels
For me It’s usually some scorpion or Liu Kang player calling Shao kahn cheap. I think it’s hilarious.

I don’t know what it is about the mercy mechanic but I play a lot more sharp when people mercy me lol. I wish I played that way all the time. Some comeback trigger flips in my brain.
Lol, shao Kahn cheap? Yeah that's laughable! I get that from Jade players when i play shang tsung. 90% of all the dirty messages I get are from Jade players telling me that I am shitty at the game, cause i use corps drop to knock them out of the air every time they try to use air glave.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Gotta learn to not let anything get to you and just play your game no matter what.

At this point I actually play better when someone talks smack, because I really start looking forward to fatalitying them after the match. I want to be smiling and sipping lemonade while they rage and salt out.

Just use it as fuel. Anyway, that mindset will really pay off in general when it comes to competitive games.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
For me It’s usually some scorpion or Liu Kang player calling Shao kahn cheap. I think it’s hilarious.

I don’t know what it is about the mercy mechanic but I play a lot more sharp when people mercy me lol. I wish I played that way all the time. Some comeback trigger flips in my brain.
We may be the same person...

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I bet we ran into the same KL player. Dude barely beat me in game 3 and would not stop talking shit. Very annoying.