What's new

Aris on SFV.

omooba

fear the moobs
You mean MKX?
All the game is is knockdown into 50/50, how is that a good game?
every time you guys shit on a game by over simplifying it you're literally not saying anything. the people who just like to hate on the game will agree and those who like the game will disagree. everyone else who knows shit about the game just looks at you like bruh stahp

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
So, you morons took the time to wander into a forum for a game you don't like, to shit on the game? In a forum section FOR the game?

That's classy! Pathetic too.

First off, Shaka, sfv didn't get Aquaman nerfed. I understand that you're still upset and trying to find an outlet for your angsty baby rage, but really, I'm not sure a whinging little tier whore who played a character that consisted of doing two things until he won by shit design should be insulting anything.

Oh and I know, you didn't insult anything you just posted a video, and probably you mad bro And some other meme-y cop-outy crap, forum-y junk that's lets us know you're just a funny little troll and blah blah. Buuuuttt, shut up. It's actually even more sad if that's the genuine reason you came to a different forum to basically run your mouth about a game others might like.

Honestly, sfv is a shitty game. It has its moments though and it's fun under the right circumstances. Just like Injustice. Just like Tekken. Just like MKx. All of those games have some really stupid, shitty design running wild but they all offer a different experience. I've shit on sfv more than anyone on this site. The difference though is I didn't wander into a different forum with zero context to shit on a game, for what I assume, is misplaced anger that your "I win" button got nerfed with Aquaman.

But hey, those interactables in Inj2 are the height of intelligent design huh?

Grow up, eventually your balls will drop and that squeak in your voice will work itself out. In the mean time I'm gonna pay the panhandler down the street a dollar to give to sit down and give a 5 minute fuck about your various opinions on Injustice or SFV cause I can't be bothered.

I've never seen a shit poster so bad that every thread he touches turns into a toilet.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
And just to be very clear here.. I don't care if you don't like sfv. I don't care if you HATE the game. I don't care if you ROAST IT with everything you've got.

But do that shit elsewhere , like in a 'why Injustice is da best' thread , or in the Punk Da God thread or whatever. Don't wander into a forum section FOR THE GAME , just to insult it.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
And just to be very clear here.. I don't care if you don't like sfv. I don't care if you HATE the game. I don't care if you ROAST IT with everything you've got.

But do that shit elsewhere , like in a 'why Injustice is da best' thread , or in the Punk Da God thread or whatever. Don't wander into a forum section FOR THE GAME , just to insult it.
to be fair, it's on topic here, would be off topic there

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Nrs boys talking shit on other franchises...
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I still love street fighter V. Please don't post anything about Tekken next because we will probably be fighting...

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
So, you morons took the time to wander into a forum for a game you don't like, to shit on the game? In a forum section FOR the game?

That's classy! Pathetic too.

First off, Shaka, sfv didn't get Aquaman nerfed. I understand that you're still upset and trying to find an outlet for your angsty baby rage, but really, I'm not sure a whinging little tier whore who played a character that consisted of doing two things until he won by shit design should be insulting anything.

Oh and I know, you didn't insult anything you just posted a video, and probably you mad bro And some other meme-y cop-outy crap, forum-y junk that's lets us know you're just a funny little troll and blah blah. Buuuuttt, shut up. It's actually even more sad if that's the genuine reason you came to a different forum to basically run your mouth about a game others might like.

Honestly, sfv is a shitty game. It has its moments though and it's fun under the right circumstances. Just like Injustice. Just like Tekken. Just like MKx. All of those games have some really stupid, shitty design running wild but they all offer a different experience. I've shit on sfv more than anyone on this site. The difference though is I didn't wander into a different forum with zero context to shit on a game, for what I assume, is misplaced anger that your "I win" button got nerfed with Aquaman.

But hey, those interactables in Inj2 are the height of intelligent design huh?

Grow up, eventually your balls will drop and that squeak in your voice will work itself out. In the mean time I'm gonna pay the panhandler down the street a dollar to give to sit down and give a 5 minute fuck about your various opinions on Injustice or SFV cause I can't be bothered.

I've never seen a shit poster so bad that every thread he touches turns into a toilet.
Discrediting someone over something that isn't relevant isn't good either. The point about posting something in the SFV forum that shits on the game, sure, but saying Shaka posted this because Aquaman got nerfed does not make sense.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Not sure what the purpose of this thread was for.

I love SFV. It only issue is that it seems bland right mechanic wise. Add more mechanics (especially defense) bring back the legacy characters we want, add a few more feature from the last game, and it's fine.