What's new

Ares "God of War" Appears in Injustice Comic #9

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
What I think is gonna happen is that Ares will return and try to help Batman's side, giving them some power to have some chance against Superman and his gang. Ares will want to make the world as it was before. Batman will not have other choice, but to join him with some kind of a deal that probably will go wrong later.

I think you might have nailed it.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Didn't read the Comic yet downloading as we speak but judging by the comments, without spoiling, my theory of Ares being a Boss is looking really slim yes?

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Ares isn't a boss, but a playable character, and immortal in the same vein as Raiden, probably.

I'm really feeling Roko1985's prediction on the story. Seems like Power Distribution to maintain balance is going to be the necessary evil that Batman's going to accept in order to keep Superman and the other power players in check.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah just read the comic i see why people think he wont, but as Roko said "a deal that will probably go wrong later" could lead to ares getting power, im assuming he gets stronger by War , so im still sticking to my theory even tough its not looking likely, just a hunch, but we'll see
Ares isn't a boss, but a playable character, and immortal in the same vein as Raiden, probably.

I'm really feeling Roko1985's prediction on the story. Seems like Power Distribution to maintain balance is going to be the necessary evil that Batman's going to accept in order to keep Superman and the other power players in check.