What's new

Are You Disappointed That Kronika is Not Playable?

Are you Disappointed About Kronika not Being Playable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider

Noob
Cetrion was finally revealed yesterday and it was also confirmed that she is Kronika's daughter just like that leaker said. It was also confirmed by NRS developers not long ago that Kronika is not a playable character in the game, also there is no "Perform 2 Fatalities With..." achievement for her. So obviously Cetrion is her "replacement".

My question is what do you think about all this? Are you disappointed that Kronika will not be a playable character since we also have her stage in the game?
Do you think that Kronika would fit better as a playable MK character than Cetrion? Would you like to have them both playable? What kind of character would you like Kronika to be and to play as?

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
I mean...

I would rather have her over Baraka, Kano, and Jacqui...

Anything NEW would be welcome in their place

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
It's kind of an interesting hypothesis. Can you be disappointed in not having something you never had to begin with? Without knowing how Kronika would have played, I think it's tough to answer.

If Kronika was in the game, I'd have liked her to be a very parry/bait&punish heavy character, with a lot of time manipulation flavor. Maybe also some minions? She seems like she's been through so many time loops, I like the idea of her seemingly already knowing what the opponent is going to do, and not being any big rush since time means nothing to one such as her.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I wouldn't say Cetrion is Kronika's replacement at all. If anyone would've been her replacement I'd say it's Geras considering he has actual time moves unlike Cetrion who controls the elements and is literally nothing like Kronika in any way lmao.

Meanwhile, Kronika controls time and is seen appearing via sand storm in the story trailer. Geras controls time and uses the sands of time.

So, if I had to choose between Kronika and Geras I'd pick Kronika. But, Geras is badass and is a big fckn boi so he can stay.

I wouldn't mind if they saved Kronika to be the pre-order bonus for MK12 tbh.

Last edited:

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I mean...

I would rather have her over Baraka, Kano, and Jacqui...

Anything NEW would be welcome in their place
Doodoo taste. Kano is sick.

No. She's pretty lame so far. Just another generic sci fi villain. If she took Geras' place itd be a straight downgrade, which is especially rough because Geras already has a lot of missed potential.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
No, I like unplayable bosses.

I want the boss to be really strong and overwhelming. A total force of nature you have to overcome. Not being playable adds to that because you're not beating them up every day online or in training mode. I like the idea of a big bad guy that's just obviously too strong for any person to play as.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
No, I like unplayable bosses.

I want the boss to be really strong and overwhelming. A total force of nature you have to overcome. Not being playable adds to that because you're not beating them up every day online or in training mode. I like the idea of a big bad guy that's just obviously too strong for any person to play as.
This, it's a staple to the MK series. I like getting angry over boss' BS moves in the towers.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
At first not but knowing now she is Shinnoks and Cetrions mommy i want her now.

Screw all the Special Forces families. Its all about the Kronika family now.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Nah. I like the idea that she can’t directly interfere with the lives of mortals. So she just devised ways for them to kill each other. I think cetrion will be the final boss and broke elder god law to avenge her brother.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I mean her keep as a stage looks probably the best stage ever so far in my opinion, i'd really like to be able to play her cuz her voice, her appearance like everything's on top about her

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I mean her keep as a stage looks probably the best stage ever so far in my opinion, i'd really like to be able to play her cuz her voice, her appearance like everything's on top about her
Why not hahaa MK 10 blast over and over spam