What's new

Are IAZB a Bill of Goods?

If zod is so great and your zod is so good why are you switching mains to MMH ? Also I didnt say anything about superman bane or doomsday yes you can punish most of that stuff with laser but only from 3/4 of the screen to full screen the game is not as black and white as you make it sound.
First of all i didn't say what i do with zod, i said what you can do, some of that stuff i do, some of it i need to work on to make it second nature. When i dicuss things i am discussing them, when i look at characters i don't look at what happens everytime i play them i look into the future. I analyze them. Sorry for coming off as a dick earlier in the thread because i am always a dick really eearly in the morning because i am not always that stable mentally.

they aren't a bill of goods if they work vs most of the cast, they even have a use vs martian... and i use both characters equally becuase when i picked them up i saw potential and i want to untap the potential i saw and i play enough to learn their matchups, why play phil mickelson when you can play tiger woods. I play to win, but i have to have fun in order to get good, martian is so much better than anyone else that you aren't strategizing perfectly from a warfare standpoint using anyone else. IF i enjoy the character and believe the character is perfect, and see untapped potential, why wouldn't i keep playing him if he is fun and i believe the best choice to win. I still play zod plenty and feel confident with him in almost all matchups, and feel that if martian weren't in the game he would be the best character in the game along with aquaman who doesn't stimulate me enough. I didn't just jump on some bandwagons, i looked at the these characters from day one and saw shitloads of potential.

the thing with martian is my martian doesn't stagnate at all, my zoning gets smart, my pressure gets better, and my setups are becoming greater in number. My vision of him is perfect his domination of space with his trait and his orbs and all that, and to turn every conversion into a ruthless chain of setups and free setups making him a vortex character with insane damage potential, and to pressure people a ridiculous amount. If i think a character is perfectwhen i see them, why wouldn't i pursue that perfection, after all its about being the best at the game, which means you have to breakdown the characters as well as the players (which i am not saying i am the best at.)

the same thing with zod, i see a character whose zoning often has no safe solution, a character with, a character who can stall you into sitatuions where he continuosly uses the best trait in the game which gives you a ridiculous advantage of the opponent. a character who can completely control the game and th eopponent. So i want to coninuously strive to untap his potential.

I pick a character that i see awesome potential with because i want to win. i'll do it in mk9, ill look for the best most exciting character with the most potential. Luckily mmh satisfies everything.

MK_Chameleon

The wizard of Zod
First of all i didn't say what i do with zod, i said what you can do, some of that stuff i do, some of it i need to work on to make it second nature. When i dicuss things i am discussing them, when i look at characters i don't look at what happens everytime i play them i look into the future. I analyze them. Sorry for coming off as a dick earlier in the thread because i am always a dick really eearly in the morning because i am not always that stable mentally.

they aren't a bill of goods if they work vs most of the cast, they even have a use vs martian... and i use both characters equally becuase when i picked them up i saw potential and i want to untap the potential i saw and i play enough to learn their matchups, why play phil mickelson when you can play tiger woods. I play to win, but i have to have fun in order to get good, martian is so much better than anyone else that you aren't strategizing perfectly from a warfare standpoint using anyone else. IF i enjoy the character and believe the character is perfect, and see untapped potential, why wouldn't i keep playing him if he is fun and i believe the best choice to win. I still play zod plenty and feel confident with him in almost all matchups, and feel that if martian weren't in the game he would be the best character in the game along with aquaman who doesn't stimulate me enough. I didn't just jump on some bandwagons, i looked at the these characters from day one and saw shitloads of potential.

the thing with martian is my martian doesn't stagnate at all, my zoning gets smart, my pressure gets better, and my setups are becoming greater in number. My vision of him is perfect his domination of space with his trait and his orbs and all that, and to turn every conversion into a ruthless chain of setups and free setups making him a vortex character with insane damage potential, and to pressure people a ridiculous amount. If i think a character is perfectwhen i see them, why wouldn't i pursue that perfection, after all its about being the best at the game, which means you have to breakdown the characters as well as the players (which i am not saying i am the best at.)

the same thing with zod, i see a character whose zoning often has no safe solution, a character with, a character who can stall you into sitatuions where he continuosly uses the best trait in the game which gives you a ridiculous advantage of the opponent. a character who can completely control the game and th eopponent. So i want to coninuously strive to untap his potential.

I pick a character that i see awesome potential with because i want to win. i'll do it in mk9, ill look for the best most exciting character with the most potential. Luckily mmh satisfies everything.
I agree they are not a bill, they are however extremely situational, that coupled with the fact that they are extremely difficult to execute at its LOWEST point needed to not be able to dash or use most other tools needed to avoid them makes it risky if your not at least 3/4 of the screen away.

Risky because if you mess up, you are letting the opponent get in on you. While you can MB laser to cover your Not Instant Air Enough Zod Ball(NIAEZB*) its costing you meter and as I said before once there closer than 3/4 of the screen laser also becomes a risk.

If you do a NIAEZB and they are half screen most GOOD characters can punish or get in for free pressure. Yes these are a lot of what if situations but that's how the games played a series of what ifs and Zods what ifs have serious consequences.

As far as switching mains to MMH I ask you this, If you have to play the best to be the best are you really the best?

I agree they are not a bill, they are however extremely situational, that coupled with the fact that they are extremely difficult to execute at its LOWEST point needed to not be able to dash or use most other tools needed to avoid them makes it risky if your not at least 3/4 of the screen away.

Risky because if you mess up, you are letting the opponent get in on you. While you can MB laser to cover your Not Instant Air Enough Zod Ball(NIAEZB*) its costing you meter and as I said before once there closer than 3/4 of the screen laser also becomes a risk.

If you do a NIAEZB and they are half screen most GOOD characters can punish or get in for free pressure. Yes these are a lot of what if situations but that's how the games played a series of what ifs and Zods what ifs have serious consequences.

As far as switching mains to MMH I ask you this, If you have to play the best to be the best are you really the best?
I guess with fighting games who wins wins.So many variables piss poo risk reward... I could guess wrong 3-4 times vs one character like Catwoman even though I read the person the whole time and lose... there character is worst then mine but does that make them better??? Unfortunately fighting games can be more about abuse than true skill... especially in a game with so many Dev stating mixups and options... at least mmh revolves around space control as opposed to aggressive risks and high damage 50 50 siuations. Well actually he does have all that sort of stuff.. I dunno man if it were my kind of game it'd be much less devestation much more about zoning spacing calculated offense