What's new

Arcade Stick Promotion from Arcade in a Box for UMK members!

haha I know you'd def get one then

I wish my friend would hurry up with the custom artwork so I can get mine I cant wait to see how frustratingly fun it is going to be to relearn mk :p
ROFL you're getting a stick?

you can learn playing me because it's embarrasing to play MK at first with one vs people who you would normally wreck

time to start using those alt GT's

ps.

sick avatar of frankie hah my girlfriend got excited.

FYI,
I added a new category called Ready To Ship. These are sticks that will be making on the side and just putting up on the site for quick sales. These are also sticks that were returned by customers for one reason or another. Same warranty applies to all of the ready to ship items.

Look for sticks not typically made on here as well. For example, I will have a few dreamcast sticks going up, along with other sticks I attempt. You might see some UPCB sticks up there at some point as well.

Tim Static

Adminerator
FYI,
I added a new category called Ready To Ship. These are sticks that will be making on the side and just putting up on the site for quick sales. These are also sticks that were returned by customers for one reason or another. Same warranty applies to all of the ready to ship items.

Look for sticks not typically made on here as well. For example, I will have a few dreamcast sticks going up, along with other sticks I attempt. You might see some UPCB sticks up there at some point as well.
Oh god, i need a dreamcast stick BADLY....;)

BREAKING NEWS!

Dual ps3/360 sticks are up on the site. I tried hard to get the price to $199 but I just couldn't do it. The labor is almost as much as doing 2 sticks.

Starting at $219

Tim Static

Adminerator
BREAKING NEWS!

Dual ps3/360 sticks are up on the site. I tried hard to get the price to $199 but I just couldn't do it. The labor is almost as much as doing 2 sticks.

Starting at $219
fuckin eh.

I am so down whenever Dubs get me some artwork done.

*Cough* ;) hehe

ROFL you're getting a stick?

you can learn playing me because it's embarrasing to play MK at first with one vs people who you would normally wreck

time to start using those alt GT's

ps.

sick avatar of frankie hah my girlfriend got excited.
I havn't played MK3/UMK3 on a stick in forever since B-Day parties as a kid

I get to play MKII on a stick every now and then and play mvc2 a good amount on stick but it is still going to be a bitch relearning muscle memory for the same combos and play style and getting used to the run button and block button instead of being able to press them whenever my hand will probably be cramping fast from all those kara jabs and run canceling and I'm sure run bursting will piss me off bc I do it instinctively
on pad but yeah it's going to be rough lol

I love fosters!!! cartoon network and cereal in the morning before school best way to start the day

I'm sure run bursting will piss me off bc I do it instinctively

I love fosters!!! cartoon network and cereal in the morning before school best way to start the day
Totally man..None of us who are under 20 have played any MK's seriously on a cab. We just tried to do scorpions spear =/ or subs freeze or cyraxs net lol

Anywayyyy
I got used to run bursting faster than most things, I have the most trouble with reacting to other players....I can do it pretty well with a dpad, but on the stick I just freak out or something I don't know...

Fosters fuckin rocks man, i saw like every episode with my girlfriend 2 years ago when we first started dating lol.

great review ed, love my stick, works great, I don't use it as much as I'd like but it's great for practicing those hard combos on the PC.

WOW! The new stick is 360, PS3 and PC compatible... that's intense man!!!!

If I ever come across a PS3, should I send my stick your way or something?? lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Nice!!! Congrats on the 9.5, even though it should be like a 16 out of 10 ;)

IGN said:
The overlay on the face is a nacho-proof polycarbonate coated vinyl and can be customized with submitted artwork, and, while the website claims no copyrighted logos or characters are allowed, it doesn't say anything about nudity!
hahaha, I just got a GREAT idea for my 360/PS3 stick, lol :D

I get to play MKII on a stick every now and then and play mvc2 a good amount on stick but it is still going to be a bitch relearning muscle memory for the same combos and play style and getting used to the run button and block button instead of being able to press them whenever my hand will probably be cramping fast from all those kara jabs and run canceling and I'm sure run bursting will piss me off bc I do it instinctively

Yeah, it's hard. You've gotta stick with it for a good number of games just to get decent again.

WOW! The new stick is 360, PS3 and PC compatible... that's intense man!!!!

If I ever come across a PS3, should I send my stick your way or something?? lol
I'm still working out some details to allow past customers to upgrade to a hybrid. It's not going to be as easy as I originally thought :).

Intense is right. With madcatz bringing the thunder, it's time for me to bring the lightening and rain.

With the latest madcatz news, I am also finalizing deals to get sanwa parts at a much, much reduced rate making my pricing right there with madcatz while still offering all of the custom options ;).

Ed

I too ordered an arcade stick from Ed. I must say Ed has been great to deal with, fast communication and answered all my stupid questions promptly.

Can't wait to get it!

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
ArcadEd, I sent in a request using the contact form on your site. I look forward to doing business with you in the near future!

Has anyone heard from Ed in a while? I haven't heard back from him in over 3 weeks. He stop returning emails and still no arcade stick. I hope he's ok. I ordered my stick in August.

You can adjust the button config tho to fit your stick. :)

you could.... but if you already have an Umk3 setup, you're down a couple of buttons.

I played the game on my joystick setup and set the "run btn" as grab. No rage n shit for me. Would be good if you have 2 extra buttons just above the umk3 setup. Those of you getting a stick for this game should look into that 2 extra buttons.

BTW, Game is too slow without the run btn. They need to release a patch that will add "run btn" to the game. I find myself swinging my body back and forth thinking that will speed up.

-free

Haven't gotten my stick yet but I was thinking about doing this,
the grab and throw buttons can be activated by pressing a combination of two buttons, x+a, y+b. And even the evade is x+y. So you don't have to really use one of your mk3 buttons for these commands. You have the four main buttons set for a,y,x,b. Block for RT and RUN as your 3d command. All told, the 6 buttons should be able to carry the load.

McCarron

Noob
Just hit F, F to run forward horsemen.

I've been thinking of using some spare arcade parts and other arcade sticks I have for the Xbox to rebuild it for Xbox 360/PS3. Ed what controllers are great for the soldering required to wire them up?