What's new

Arcade Stick Promotion from Arcade in a Box for UMK members!

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca

I got my stick from Ed last week and I just want to say that I'm more than satisfied with it. I don't know what I was still doing playing umk3 with a d-pad. I'm now completely used to it and it's great. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Thanks Ed. :cool:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Hey Ed, have you heard anything about the new Rumble sixaxis PS3 controller?

I hope it is more hack-able :)

I'm dying for a PS3 stick, hehe

dubson

Dojo Trainee
Hey Ed, have you heard anything about the new Rumble sixaxis PS3 controller?

I hope it is more hack-able :)

I'm dying for a PS3 stick, hehe
Isnt that the Dual Shock 3?

I could be wrong, I dont even know much about the DS3 other than I know it has rumble....

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Isnt that the Dual Shock 3?

I could be wrong, I dont even know much about the DS3 other than I know it has rumble....
Oops, didnt see this until now/

but, LOL, yeah I guess your right. Forgot it was a DS3.

I'm sure the pcb from it is the same as the Sixaxis, which is pretty much non-hackable. Hope the DS3 isnt. I want a SF PS3 stick BADLY!

So heres my stick, finally got a pic with the artwork, sorry for the phone picture, but it's all I got!!!

thanks md_galaxy for all your help man, and to ed for making the damn thing!!

sorry pics are blurry, no digi cam, but you get the idea.

it's really solid looking tho

Nice, I like that one alot, I just ordered mine today... is that the mk button layout?
I wonder if i ordered the mortal kombat, Will it be labeled with HP and HK? Or Does the basic layout not have labels? I cant really tell from their site..

Yeah man, he's doin a lot for MK graphics.

All there was, was the default skull, UMK3 screen, or a dragon, and he comes and make some custom art.

Hopefully, when I get the time to put together a stick for the GF, md will come through with somethin sick?

Anyway. Yeah that's the MK layout, no the buttons don't come labeled, I had him do that.

Edit: BTW writing and everything is perfectly clear and sharp, this weekend i'll go home and take a digi cam pic, so you can see the stick in its full glory (those pics don't do it justice)

Derek

Noob
Whenever I get a job I'm going to get a stick from Ed. It's a damn shame that I made this fucking thread and don't have a stick by the dude.

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Can we get a count of how many people have gotten UMK3 sticks from this site?

I learned about the sticks threw this site....

and ED, I ordered a red slim mk layout stick from you yesterday, And I was wondering if it would be possible for you to get the buttons labeled with the mk moves instead of the xbox buttons, If not, no problem... I can live with the default layout, But if it could be done, I would be highly appreciated, Thanks

And If its as good as it looks on the site, you can expect to get a few more orders from me and some from my friends that will be jealous...

I think if you ordered artwork, then you should be fine. Otherwise, your buttons won't be labeled man, it's made with wood.

You have to have the person who makes the artwork, add on the button labels.

It'd prob be best to e-mail him, and Shock...by my count through this thread,

You, SpicUNIT, Boxer, cosmos, tim static, me, obstruction, remz, 9.95.....

that's what i've got....and now LazyFool...

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
There are others I believe who didn't post in this thread, I was hoping Ed had a count.

no, theres not, i've looked everywhere when I was waiting for mine, just going to have to buckle down and wait 5 or so weeks.

If you want your buttons labeled you should e-mail ed.

He doesn't automatically label them, you have to speicifcally ask him to add it to the artwork.

Well, in 5 or so weeks ill be making a video showing them in action... I did notice you got the competition stick, I got the sanwa with the oct gate, has anyone used the sanwa with the oct gate? Ive never used an oct gate before, (to my knowledge) so im just wondering how much different it feels than a square gate...

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while since I've been around here.

First off for Shock. I don't have a count. I don't have a way to tracking individual layouts for sales. Off the top of my head I would say 10-15.

To clarify the changes on the site. I got a nasty gram from Capcom so I decided to make my life easier and just pull all of the artwork off the site. I don't need to get into a battle about the gray area of trademarks. I decided to come out with the default layout you see on all the pictures now. Everything is a 3d model, but as I start pushing out sticks with the new overlay I will be taking pictures.

With that said, I can change things on the overlay for you. I already emailed LazyFool back and let him know that was fine. I'll make the changes and get it off to be printed with my next batch. So if you want something like that done, just let me know. Like if you want your gamertag or something else added.

As for all of Mike's hard work, I don't mind using them. Just order a custom stick of system you want and choose the artwork. It's $20 extra.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
As soon as I get my stimulus check, I'm getting one of these.

Ed, is it possible to make it for both ps2 and 360?

Also, are you not doing images at all anymore, or just custom gfx?

Just customer provided graphics as long as they adhere to the copyright law.

Everything else uses the default overlay you see on the site.

ED,

For future reference, If I was to order the 2-player 360 stick from you, Is it possible get custom graphics on it? and would a copy of anyone of the mk boards be against copyright laws? I wont be able to afford this for a while regardless, But i am intrigued.

Yeah, overlays for the big dogs is $50 extra.

I'm not sure what you mean by "anyone of the mk boards." You mean the PCB itself?

He means, the copyright laws I think.

Ed can't do custom character graphics I don't think, so you'd have to have the graphic made by a third party.