What's new

Arcade Stick Promotion from Arcade in a Box for UMK members!

Just hit F, F to run forward horsemen.

I know..., but "run button" control your pace of the game. I rather just have a button than continuously F, F. I personally thought the run btn was a genious addition to MK game(s). infact I told Boon that, but by taking it out and copying SF dash, I think its a step back. I think 80% of the people playing this game will not use dash like they did with run btn. The dif between MK2 and MK3 was not only the dial a combo but the run. It made the game 20x faster, run+jab and a whole lotta fun. This game lacks that competitive fun factor mk3/umk3 have. Slow game....

-free

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
F, F tapping I think logically was avoided because of tap moves in MK to begin with. I miss the run button. I haven't gotten to play MKvDC yet to see what I think.

Anyone have the hybrid Xbox 360/PS3 setups? I'm interested in just having Ed make one for me.
My bro is getting one made while I'm typing this. Will find out before x-mas since he beat the deadline *I think*.

P.S. (off-topic) Left 4 Dead is fucking great!!!

-free

oBryant

Noob
is it possible to buy just a gate? i need a new gate for my hori, I'm tired of using the jap sticks with square gates. i want the circle gate

Noob
Look for Arcade Parts > Joysticks. Scroll about halfway down...

Sanwa GT-0 Round Restrictor Plate - JLW series (only)

Sanwa GT-Y Octagonal Restrictor Plate - JLF series (only)

Also, you didn't know that Dubson is really a crotchety old man stuck in an early 20's body? LOL

i been wanting to get a stick from arcade in a box but dont know much about the parts .. ive played UMK3 on a cabinet and like it but do u have any suggestions on what parts will b the best to get .. such as True Arcade or Slim Arcade? and Button Type, Joystick Type? thanks

oBryant

Noob
i been wanting to get a stick from arcade in a box but dont know much about the parts .. ive played UMK3 on a cabinet and like it but do u have any suggestions on what parts will b the best to get .. such as True Arcade or Slim Arcade? and Button Type, Joystick Type? thanks
dont get sanwa anything for umk3.. i have a sanwa stick and buttons.. they are horrible for umk3 and its horrible.. get the origional competition sticks and buttons and dont get it "slim".

Tim Static

Adminerator
lol, Lilputa would need like 12 phonebooks just to reach the buttons on a cab.

Buttons are preference. Sanwa would work for UMk3, if you want Sanwa. Same with Happ. Using Happ for MK is more authentic to what Midway used on their cabs, but is by no means the only thing you can use for MK.

I do prefer them tho :)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Thanks to this Christmas, I have the $$ to get my stick!

I'll be placing my order soon Ed!

^_^