What's new

[Apr 27, 2015] Mortal Kombat X Tournament at Battle & Brew ATL GA (Sandy Springs, GA)

Come out & compete in Battle & Brew's first fighting game tournament since re-opening!
Details are subject to change, and the most up-to-date information is listed on the website event.

Website Event Listing
Facebook Event

Please RSVP on the Facebook event so we can get a tally on how many to expect to come out.

Mortal Kombat X on PS4 (Extra consoles/copies of the game are welcome! Please contact Brian if you can bring one. [email protected])

Best of 3, Double elimination. Registration begins at 6pm, and tourney starts at 7p. Registration caps at 30 people. RSVPing on Facebook does NOT guarantee you a spot in the tournament. You must show up in person and sign up.

$10 Cash entry with cash prize. 100% of buy in goes to prize pot. The more players=the bigger the pool. Payout 60/30/10

Players are permitted to bring in their own controllers/gamepads/gamesticks. If you don’t bring your own you can use one of the house controllers (standard PS4 controllers. No gamepads/sticks available).

If you violate any of B&B’s Rules, you will be disqualified without refund. If you fail to show up to your gaming station within 2 minutes of being called you will be disqualified without refund. While cheering and a certain amount noise is expected, if anyone gets too belligerent or too drunk, we reserve the right to disqualify you without refund and/or ask you to leave. Remember that B&B is an 18+ environment- no one under 18 is allowed at any time.

If you like this event and want us to host more like it, be sure to order food and drinks while you are here, and don’t forget to tip your server!

Also for any new comers. Battle n brew might be every gamer's dream place to go to. Its basically like a sports bar, but with more high end food (at a decent price too), and instead of sports on the TVs its twitch streams and set ups everywhere.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Come out & compete in Battle & Brew's first fighting game tournament since re-opening!
Details are subject to change, and the most up-to-date information is listed on the website event.

Website Event Listing
Facebook Event

Please RSVP on the Facebook event so we can get a tally on how many to expect to come out.

Mortal Kombat X on PS4 (Extra consoles/copies of the game are welcome! Please contact Brian if you can bring one. [email protected])

Best of 3, Double elimination. Registration begins at 6pm, and tourney starts at 7p. Registration caps at 30 people. RSVPing on Facebook does NOT guarantee you a spot in the tournament. You must show up in person and sign up.

$10 Cash entry with cash prize. 100% of buy in goes to prize pot. The more players=the bigger the pool. Payout 60/30/10

Players are permitted to bring in their own controllers/gamepads/gamesticks. If you don’t bring your own you can use one of the house controllers (standard PS4 controllers. No gamepads/sticks available).

If you violate any of B&B’s Rules, you will be disqualified without refund. If you fail to show up to your gaming station within 2 minutes of being called you will be disqualified without refund. While cheering and a certain amount noise is expected, if anyone gets too belligerent or too drunk, we reserve the right to disqualify you without refund and/or ask you to leave. Remember that B&B is an 18+ environment- no one under 18 is allowed at any time.

If you like this event and want us to host more like it, be sure to order food and drinks while you are here, and don’t forget to tip your server!
Who is streaming?

Do u need one?

Reactions: SGX

SGX

Noob
Oh, this looks hype. I might try to make it out. Are there any relatively cheap but decent motels in the immediate area, or anyone offering couch space?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
First off... screw all you guys for not tagging me! :p

Secondly, fuck!!! I'm not off work until 5:30pm on weekdays and bnb is two hours away... that puts me there at 7:30 at the absolute earliest. Fuck!!

Gonna ask off lol

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Question:
If I were to use one of BnB's PS4 controller, is their anything particular I need to do before or after I plug it up to the PS4?

People being complaining about PS4 controller not working properly or something like that *Shrugs*

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Question:
If I were to use one of BnB's PS4 controller, is their anything particular I need to do before or after I plug it up to the PS4?

People being complaining about PS4 controller not working properly or something like that *Shrugs*
I'll show people what to do there w the controller