What's new

[Apr 17, 2015] [Apr 17, 2015] Mortal Kombat X at Scraps on Friday April 17th!!! (Atlanta, GA)

ATL Returns on April 17th!!!

Venue: E-motions Gaming

• Still WEEKLY Friday schedule, doors open still 7 PM, tournament for MKX will begin 9:30 PM
  • We have other fighting games as well (Street fighter, smash, injustice, etc)
  • Closing time is earlier, usually midnight, sometimes extending no later than 1 AM. Later hours may return in the future if there is a strong demand.
  • Fees are reduced to $5 door fee + $5 pot fee for tournament players only
  • Additionally, Fridays are always free admission for spectators & casual players for fighting game players
  • Top 6 payouts, may be reduced to Top 2 on low turnout weeks
  • Pro Livestream (host channel TBD)
RULES:
  • PS4 CONSOLE STANDARD (If you do not have a controller one will be provided. You will need to leave a form of ID with the T.O. in order to borrow a controller. This ensures no one steals from the T.O.)
  • MATCHES WILL BE 2/3
  • WINNER IS VARIATION LOCKED (IF YOU BREAK THIS RULE, EXPECT TO GET DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT A REFUND. NO WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN)
  • STAGE SELECT IS RANDOM
@AK L0rdoftheFLY @Pig Of The Hut @AK Ace Universe @AK XEN0M0RPH @AK Stormthegates @AK elitegoomba @AK Reno_Racks @RM JagoBlake @Trepound380 @RM SaltFace @AK cyusstrike @AK TylerLantern @AK Smarrgasm @Juggs @STB Sgt Reed @anyotheratlantians

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

ATL Returns on April 17th!!!

Venue: E-motions Gaming

• Still WEEKLY Friday schedule, doors open still 7 PM, tournament for MKX will begin 9:30 PM
  • We have other fighting games as well (Street fighter, smash, injustice, etc)
  • Closing time is earlier, usually midnight, sometimes extending no later than 1 AM. Later hours may return in the future if there is a strong demand.
  • Fees are reduced to $5 door fee + $5 pot fee for tournament players only
  • Additionally, Fridays are always free admission for spectators & casual players for fighting game players
  • Top 6 payouts, may be reduced to Top 2 on low turnout weeks
  • Pro Livestream (host channel TBD)
RULES:
  • PS4 CONSOLE STANDARD (If you do not have a controller one will be provided. You will need to leave a form of ID with the T.O. in order to borrow a controller. This ensures no one steals from the T.O.)
  • MATCHES WILL BE 2/3
  • WINNER IS VARIATION LOCKED (IF YOU BREAK THIS RULE, EXPECT TO GET DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT A REFUND. NO WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN)
  • STAGE SELECT IS RANDOM
@AK L0rdoftheFLY @Pig Of The Hut @AK Ace Universe @AK XEN0M0RPH @AK Stormthegates @AK elitegoomba @AK Reno_Racks @RM JagoBlake @Trepound380 @RM SaltFace @AK cyusstrike @AK TylerLantern @AK Smarrgasm @Juggs @STB Sgt Reed @anyotheratlantians

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!
What does variation locked mean? I wont be there or anything but kinda curious.

SCMunnerlyn1

You should have respected my Authoritah!
Im off. Hmm 2 days to train a character ..obv cant be shinnok and be worth a damn with having to beat story. Decisions decisions.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I didn't get the notification for my tag either lmao

either way... I see... Friday 9:30pm... that means I'm in there! :D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Gonna stop by GameStop tomorrow to see if they have an MKX fightpad for PS4. If not, and no one has one I can borrow, idk If I will make it. Just fyi

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Gonna stop by GameStop tomorrow to see if they have an MKX fightpad for PS4. If not, and no one has one I can borrow, idk If I will make it. Just fyi

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm trying to make t for casuals 7:30-9:30

I want to play as much as possible before I have to leave to drive to alabama for work tomorrow 6am