What's new

General/Other - Kano Apparently, Kano is getting buffed. Thank you all

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
My post was partially sarcastic. My results are the way they are due to my own faults and mistakes. and from just not going places often either. locally I've been winning every time I come out since EVO, but that's local.

In any case, we know nothing aside from a combo extention in commando and a buff to up laser (this could be anything and may still be useless unless they probably redesign the entire move)

My hope is that Kano's playstyle doesn't drastically change. But if he gets significantly better then I won't complain.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
My post was partially sarcastic. My results are the way they are due to my own faults and mistakes. and from just not going places often either. locally I've been winning every time I come out since EVO, but that's local.

In any case, we know nothing aside from a combo extention in commando and a buff to up laser (this could be anything and may still be useless unless they probably redesign the entire move)

My hope is that Kano's playstyle doesn't drastically change. But if he gets significantly better then I won't complain.
Great work on Stream today. Every time you went up to play I was so hype watching your Kano. I highly doubt our character is going to change.