What's new

General/Other - Kano Apparently, Kano is getting buffed. Thank you all

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Well, it seems like we'll know exactly what changes Kano is getting come this Monday. I've argued with many of you about Kano getting buffed and how he needs nothing aside from glitch fixes. But alas, what I feared seems to be happening. Kano is getting buffed, and I thank you all for any future tournaments I may win.

I would love to see exactly whats being done monday. Let's wait and see.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
I mean, what do we actually know aside from up laser fix and commando popup? The popup is most likely a variation on the 321+3 combo, and is going to be unsafe(in all likelihood) and laser is something even you pined for, Steve.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
did you hear anything about cutthroat?
Cutthroat is fine and doesn't need any buffs besides a luxury buff to increase B1 range but I don't see that happening.

I feel like Commando will most likely get one and only one of the following: Cutthroat's F212 string, Cybernetic's B13 1+3 MB, or one of his Ex Command grabs will launch. My money's on the F212 since Cutthroat and Commando share the same knives on his back.

And for Cybernetic's up laser I have no idea since B1 is already one of the best AAs in the game, maybe it'll go 3/4 screen and act more like Jacqui's rockets.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm scared to be honest, because people will just bandwagon if he gets overbuffed. I don't want to play an easy character/variation and if they make him easier then I might just drop him because what's the point (for someone that isn't a tier whore/needs a buffed character to do well)?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I'm scared to be honest, because people will just bandwagon if he gets overbuffed. I don't want to play an easy character/variation and if they make him easier then I might just drop him because what's the point (for someone that isn't a tier whore/needs a buffed character to do well)?
He'll still require footsies (hopefully) which people don't want to learn so...

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
It doesn't seem like they're giving changes that would change how good kano is. He'll probably just stay solid mid.

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
lol. Class starts up again for me in a week! It's gonna be hard to keep this 3.78 gpa with these changes. Cool thing is that all of this experience with the character already is going to bring out the inner beasts lol. Let's show these shinnok mains what it felt like to get MAWPPED lmao

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
RIP in piece Youph.

Also most of this community says the command grab inputs are too hard, so I doubt they'd take the time to learn him lol.

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
I picked up commando 2 months ago too and I couldn't imagine it being becoming even more fun to play. The hype... #K N I V E B O Y Z will be everywhere