What's new

Match-up Discussion Anything but mediocre! The Zod Pictorial Match Up Chart

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I always do well against B Wizz's Zod. I thought it was because his Zod wasn't that great, but after his showing at WNF it seems his Zod is pretty solid so maybe that is just a difficult match up for Zod
It's 6-4 ZOD

There's a lot Bwizz doesn't do yet and it'll take time

I'd be happy to play u

4x4lo8o

Noob
It's 6-4 ZOD

There's a lot Bwizz doesn't do yet and it'll take time

I'd be happy to play u
That was my feeling too(about B Wizz and the match up) but I can't blow up the guy who out placed me that at last tournament we were both at. I think he thinks it's 5-5 or slight advantage Ares.

I tried to add you awhile back on xbl and you never accepted

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

That was my feeling too(about B Wizz and the match up) but I can't blow up the guy who out placed me that at last tournament we were both at. I think he thinks it's 5-5 or slight advantage Ares.

I tried to add you awhile back on xbl and you never accepted
I'm sorry man what's the tag again

Pig Of The Hut

I agree with Batman. I honestly don't think Sinestro beats Zod tho. Probably 5-5 as well
Batman beats Aquaman 7-3

See how that works?
If u think ZOD beats sinestro then here's a MM for u since u like them

$100 ft10 u vs cowboy w ZOD

Do u accept? I'm sick and tired of people saying they think they know more about this MU than I. Trust me if it was 5-5 or better id say it

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
there is no way zod and sinestro is even,that's definetly in sinestro's favour.zod gets outzoned and out footsied.
Batman beats Aquaman 7-3

See how that works?
If u think ZOD beats sinestro then here's a MM for u since u like them

$100 ft10 u vs cowboy w ZOD

Do u accept? I'm sick and tired of people saying they think they know more about this MU than I. Trust me if it was 5-5 or better id say it
I watch M2Dave and Playing2win play eachother offline for like a half hour straight and M2Dave wins more. He actually made P2W complain and call it Zod's favor

Pig Of The Hut

I watch M2Dave and Playing2win play eachother offline for like a half hour straight and M2Dave wins more. He actually made P2W complain and call it Zod's favor
Yea I've heard this song n dance for months

I beat matt as well when we play but Dave and I both get our ass handed vs cowboy

Dave last lost 8-20

I last lost 4-10

Do u accept this MM for this 5-5?

Matt doesn't play the MU on cowboy level

And to be fair matt plays against harley better than cowboy

ForeverKing

Yea I've heard this song n dance for months

I beat matt as well when we play but Dave and I both get our ass handed vs cowboy

Dave last lost 8-20

I last lost 4-10

Do u accept this MM for this 5-5?

Matt doesn't play the MU on cowboy level

And to be fair matt plays against harley better than cowboy
I would but Zod is like one the 4 characters I don't use in this game lol. But by just watching the matchup it doesn't look that hard for Zod. I guess I have to watch you guys play Cowboy

Pig Of The Hut

I would but Zod is like one the 4 characters I don't use in this game lol. But by just watching the matchup it doesn't look that hard for Zod. I guess I have to watch you guys play Cowboy
Yes batman looks 7-3 his favor against Aquaman when I watch it sometimes.

Feel me on this? Also Lao 7-3 over cage
Prepare for this MM at FR

You have time, u don't possibly understand how infuriating this is to hear and Over when I've done NOTHING but prove it to the biggest stubborn naysayers

You're next, learn ZOD and play cowboy w $100 MM

It's 5-5 nothing to worry about

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Just so Pig doesn't have to get into it again, i'll lay it out. Zod's trait is pretty much worthless when Sinestro has trait (which is quite often against Zod). Zod gets outzoned because MB FB and Boulder can't be crouched and do more damage than any of Zod's projectiles. Sinestro also has decent air control and can shut down Zod's attempts at trying to stay in the air and get projectiles on screen. Sinestro also punishes Zod's only real mixup (overhead trait grab) with 34% into a vortex setup. I think it's at least 6-4 in Sinestro's favor.

ForeverKing

Yes batman looks 7-3 his favor against Aquaman when I watch it sometimes.

Feel me on this? Also Lao 7-3 over cage
Prepare for this MM at FR

You have time, u don't possibly understand how infuriating this is to hear and Over when I've done NOTHING but prove it to the biggest stubborn naysayers

You're next, learn ZOD and play cowboy w $100 MM

It's 5-5 nothing to worry about
lol well I consider P2W one of the best Sinestros in the country, so it's not like I'm watching some random Sinestro. I'll take your word on it tho. I still want to watch you or M2Dave vs Cowboy.

Cowboy is a great player if I play him I'm gonna use my best, not a character I pick up in a couple days. I just feel like 3-7 is such a strong number. Zod can't lose to Sinestro as badly as Kitana loses to Kenshi. If anything I would say 4-6 but 3-7 is kinda pushin it. After all the matches I watched M2dave vs Matt it's kinda hard for me to believe 3-7 against Zod

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Just so Pig doesn't have to get into it again, i'll lay it out. Zod's trait is pretty much worthless when Sinestro has trait (which is quite often against Zod). Zod gets outzoned because MB FB and Boulder can't be crouched and do more damage than any of Zod's projectiles. Sinestro also has decent air control and can shut down Zod's attempts at trying to stay in the air and get projectiles on screen. Sinestro also punishes Zod's only real mixup (overhead trait grab) with 34% into a vortex setup. I think it's at least 6-4 in Sinestro's favor.
I agree. But there are characters whose trait grab punishment is much more intimidating than Sinestro's 34%. The vortex itself is much easier to block than Batgirl's and Killer Frost's are.

Zod's best chance to win is early in the round. The Zod player has to activate trait and force mix ups before the Sinestro player charges his trait. Unfortunately, the winner of the match can be decided within the first 5-10 seconds.

Pig Of The Hut

lol well I consider P2W one of the best Sinestros in the country, so it's not like I'm watching some random Sinestro. I'll take your word on it tho. I still want to watch you or M2Dave vs Cowboy.

Cowboy is a great player if I play him I'm gonna use my best, not a character I pick up in a couple days. I just feel like 3-7 is such a strong number. Zod can't lose to Sinestro as badly as Kitana loses to Kenshi. If anything I would say 4-6 but 3-7 is kinda pushin it. After all the matches I watched M2dave vs Matt it's kinda hard for me to believe 3-7 against Zod
Kit kenshi is 8-2

An avg score of me and Dave vs p2w is about 25-20 we win

Avg score vs cowboy is 8-20 we lose

Do the math lol

I saw a lot of kitanas beat Blackula for three years and every other kenshi . That MU might be 5-5 I guess lol

Edit: @FOREVER KING fixed grammatical iPhone autocorrect errors

Pig Of The Hut

I agree. But there are characters whose trait grab punishment is much more intimidating than Sinestro's 34%. The vortex itself is much easier to block than Batgirl's and Killer Frost's are.

Zod's best chance to win is early in the round. The Zod player has to activate trait and force mix ups before the Sinestro player charges his trait. Unfortunately, the winner of the match can be decided within the first 5-10 seconds.
ZOD has unPunishable trait grab close mixups vs batgirl and others

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Is wound in ATL?
If so, I stand by my statement that I'd ft10 him for a steak dinner.
Or fist fight Rico Suave in a back alley, both of which I assume I have equally low odds of winning.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I don't understand why someone not playing the matchup as well as someone else is blowing them up as not being a good player.