What's new

Anyone seen these gameplay videos?

This game does not appear to play like MK at all. Aside from the juggle system and dial a combos, it seems to be very similar to that popular capcom game ;-) One can see the subtle MK flavor if you really look for it, but man, this is gonna be interesting.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
They need to use the stage interactables. I didn't see them try any of the stage stuff. I think positioning in this game is going to be so much different than every other game. Because it's not just about the corners, the space you want to be at, etc, it's also about where the interactables are at and the advantages you get from them.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
What is Grundy's trait? I loved his super, didn't know it worked that way. Grabbed him out of the air with a throw and it went into the super.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
They need to use the stage interactables. I didn't see them try any of the stage stuff. I think positioning in this game is going to be so much different than every other game. Because it's not just about the corners, the space you want to be at, etc, it's also about where the interactables are at and the advantages you get from them.
The Cyborg player in the first vid made use off the bat mobile and they did attempt a few stage transitions that failed, I say they don't use it cause there not use to them, seems like they know their fighting games in anyway

Cyborg can cancel, hold and delay is projectiles well he's gonna piss me off online haha

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
It'll come with time. I want to think I'll be using and taking advantage of interactables when I first start playing but who knows. Everyone is gonna need a little time I guess.

I can't get to a computer so on my phone.

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
Heh, in the 2nd Raven/Cyborg vid, if you listen closely at the end, you can hear one of the players say, "This game is actually Jesus."

Another tourney player won over, I guess. :)

Looks like they fixed, Cyborgs Super Animation, well, it looks like it.

And, wow, ambiguous cross up like hell here at 45 seconds

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
I love how many times Cyborg dodged Catwoman in the first video by backdashing, seeing how terrible Cyborg's backdash looks.

I found it amusing that at the same time a very obvious SF style projectile war is happening off screen, the Injustice players are trying stubbornly to play the same way in an engine where it just can't happen.
I'm tempted to boot up SF4 just to beat the crap out of Sakura for all of that.