What's new

Anyone here a good Tetris Player? Who wants to play Tetris or puzzle games online?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey there everyone was wondering if anyone here are by any chance puzzle fans or likes old classics like Tetris or Dr. Mario or Bust a Move.

I have Tetris Deluxe for Wii and also play on a great site that's free called www.tetrisfriends.com

Facebook has this app on there now so if anyone here wants to play let me know, the normal mode is normal but there's TONS of extra or newer modes good. Personally, my favorite is sprint race to 40 lines first...currently on TF.com I'm elite status level 14 I think if I'm not mistaken, the most you can get is 20 I think. So my MK reflexes has it's benefits in tetris lol.

I also love and play Dr. Mario, I enjoy competing and usually do well but occassionally play someone ridiculous or those crazy japanese players. That is for wii and online.

Bust a move is also another great classic which I have for both DSi and Xbox 360, but nobody is EVER on either version....lol. That is the game where you shoot the bubbles matching and you have to clear your screen first before your foe and thus drop more bubbles on their screen.

Ok, well if anyones interested or you think you can give me some comp in any of these let me know :)

Later

MKF30

UMK3 DS is fun for a while or was, but weren't you a big fan of that for a while? I seem to remember you loving the DS version because of the speed. It is far better then that shitty excuse for UMK3 for iphone though lol...but any rate onto puzzle games.

But Tetris, not sure...I don't think I've discussed with you before? *shrugs shoulders*

I've heard of TetriNet from someone else a while back(probably before I even had internet lol) since I just got it in 2004. But yeah, TF has increased their features and is a good site for Tetris.

I just like to play the normal mode tetris and Sprint mainly, the bomb mode one I don't like and the others especially the newer ones I haven't even tried yet lol.

I like the FB app since you can play any of your friends instantly on there like xbox via an invite kind of....TF itself I don't know how it works exactly but figured I'd ask.

JagoMIH

Noob
i love tetris but was never too pro at it...the blocks get moving too fast on the later stages and im like aghhh...ill def check it out though thanks :)

anyone ever played a game called tetrinet before?

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I fucking love Tetris. I think I showed MKF this site. I haven't played online in a while because I try to play fast and any bit of lag will make you mis-drop and in the higher levels; that's guaranteed death.

But if MKF or anybody wants to play, send a FR to "SuperDan056" and I'll play you.

I play Tetris Friends on Facebook a fair amount as well as on iPhone and a few other systems.

If there's a way to play online in that or Dr. Mario I'd like to play.

Lumines is my personal fav puzzle drop game though, but I can never find anyone to play it with.

*just noticed you mentioned Bust-a-Move on XBL. I have that too. As well as Puzzle Fighter HD.

Add me on XBL, I'll put my tag on my profile now.

MKF30

I meant the puzzle games in them since they were the same one. I'm not sure if puzzy kombat was in MKD or some other 3D game though, but it was in DS.
Yeah I liked the speed of UMK3DS, I just wish it was on a classic Wii controller and television instead of DS. Where is our Super DS for Wii?
Oh yeah I so agree lol hell I wish there was a Classic Wii pad converter for xbox lol...that pad ROCKS! Sadly though outside of a few others, nobody sees this.. :( lol

But yeah, yeah the MK D puzzle kombat...lol ironically I wasn't that good in that game, just the kombat mode lol. The puzzle modes pissed me off in that game lol but it was kind of fun. Some puzzle games just confuse me.

And yes, @Chaos(how are you) lol it was you I think on MKU a while ago that told me about it, I have heard of it advertised on wii tetris ads etc and gaming sites since but you were the first to tell me about it.

Nice stats btw, you have good numbers.

Lucky Day, cool thanks. And yeah Dr. Mario is online for Wii, it's great and Cool you have Bust a move too? Neat, I know I played you few months back in UMK3 but that's it so far.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I stopped playing Tetris because of this guy...

From 5:10 to the end. Someone please tell me how that is possible???How can someone think,remember, and plan ahead at THAT speed?? I wouldnt have believed it unless Id seen it. It almost seems beyond what the human brain is normally capable of. Just insane.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
From 5:10 to the end. Someone please tell me how that is possible???How can someone think,remember, and plan ahead at THAT speed?? I wouldnt have believed it unless Id seen it. It almost seems beyond what the human brain is normally capable of. Just insane.
You'd be amazed what can be accomplished through repetition. The old saying "practice makes perfect" is too true. However, it does take incredible talent, reflexes, hand eye coordination and Daigo blood to do what that guy in that Tetris video did.

MKF30

Or apparently, perhaps Daigo has that guy's blood since that guy has apparently been doing that for a while lol...he's probably asian. Asian players and Puzzle games=the best lol

I'll take him on in Dr. Mario though lol. He does seem ridiculous in Tetris, the speed is really crazy....