What's new

Question Anyone have any good Bane match videos?

These fucking videos make me seriously question my ability. I almost never jump because I get blown the fuck up. And when I get hit, it turns into a full 30%+ combo. I guess I need to learn to block.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Why do you guys jump so much with Bane? I feel like you can keep pressure more effectively with a ground game. I could understand in cross up attempts, but I would only use the body splash.

Also, why are we letting people out of the corner? That's the best time to pound opponents with Double Punch, low starters, and Body press grabs.

I do like the 113, Rage Charge combo. That leaves perfect distance for more pressure.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
I need to use j2 more on wakeup instead of splash; seems to whiff a lot less on crouching opponents.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
i like to watch acidglow's bane. i will try to get some videos up if i can get it to work

Okay, so we might finally have some good Bane footage against Deathstroke and Super Man.

Feed back appreciated.

good stuff, i like how after using lv3 venom you just wait

i dont see enough bane players do that! lol. sometimes people have health lead and they just blow it all away because they just want to continue to rush down. his debuff is horrible and people should be wary of it

also use back 2, 1 more often since its an overhead. some times people get use to blocking back 2, 3 (the launcher) which is a mid

i like the gameplay though, the bane played smart and patient

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Just got home from Coliseum games, managed to win my group with Bane and ended up getting 5th, expect a multitude of match videos from me when the footage gets uploaded. :)

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Just got home from Coliseum games, managed to win my group with Bane and ended up getting 5th, expect a multitude of match videos from me when the footage gets uploaded. :)
Good deal. I'm excited to watch. I'm a bit burnt out on playing at the moment, it will be refreshing to watch someone else. BTW, how did you record your matches? I've been trying to think of a way to get some footage.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Good deal. I'm excited to watch. I'm a bit burnt out on playing at the moment, it will be refreshing to watch someone else. BTW, how did you record your matches? I've been trying to think of a way to get some footage.
The tournament was supposed to be streamed, but venue internet didnt allow it, so everything was archived.

Rome

Noob
After the buff, u finally can use Venom better. Maybe now i´ll play Injustice more regular ^^
Bane was my only char since i´ve got Injustice. Its an awesome char but the matchups... mhmmm...
Well, i did a video. I dont think my Bane is that good ( till now ) but fortunately i had almost only weak opponents, haha :D

Oogalord

Noob
great vids. Rome, 2:02 when you get the super off the j3 makes me realize i need to do that more.

poor Deathstroke. you can tell his zoning game is really hurting, i don't know what those poor babies are going to do

chief your vid had great Bane play too. you use his normals well and go offensive even while in debuff, which is both ballsy and effective.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
After the buff, u finally can use Venom better. Maybe now i´ll play Injustice more regular ^^
Bane was my only char since i´ve got Injustice. Its an awesome char but the matchups... mhmmm...
Well, i did a video. I dont think my Bane is that good ( till now ) but fortunately i had almost only weak opponents, haha :D

Nice footage. I like the pressure. I'm not sure about all the jumping around though. I rarely jump with Bane. It feels like he just floats there waiting to be taken down. Other than that, nice application of pressure.

I'll watch yours in the morning, Chief.

One thing I noticed that no one does is cancel B23 into double punch on block. If I see someone block low, especially after landing a B23 a few times, I go into double punch right after the block the B23 low.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
In the bane matches above the opponent didn't seem to know the match-up well. I mean while playing batman all you have to do is spam jump j2 and there's nothing bane can do about it.

I have a friend who plays batman this way and it's the most annoying thing in the entire world. Everything whiffs, even the damn air throw and the venom uppercut. He just backdashes constantly, and when I get in range, spam j2 jump into whatever combo, non-stop.

I hate batman with all my being. Lucky there's doomsday to save the day.