What's new

Question Anyone have any good Bane match videos?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
If you get in I suggest using Venom immediately after they block a combo and hit them with the double punch. Venom Uppercut works but not if they back up. If the double-punch is blocked you can do it again, and if it's respected(that means they're trying to look for it, or it's at least a known option) you can do pretty much anything you want.

There's not any good Bane footage yet but I think someone will pick him up. I'll try to put some footage of me soon but I kind of suck right now. :p Blind_Man saw me, he knows I'm bad lol

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. What is the Double Punch? BF2? So when I get a knock down, I should be timing a string like b23 with them getting up? IF they block I should use venom and follow with the BF2 to get another knock down. If they didn't block then I go into the b23 123 dbf3 combo?

My biggest problem is probably getting crushed after I get a knockdown.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. What is the Double Punch? BF2? So when I get a knock down, I should be timing a string like b23 with them getting up? IF they block I should use venom and follow with the BF2 to get another knock down. If they didn't block then I go into the b23 123 dbf3 combo?

My biggest problem is probably getting crushed after I get a knockdown.
Yes it's BF2. While that does work, some faster wake-ups will beat it out. I recommend activating Venom if you have it and going for a meaty command grab(They can escape this on knockdown by rolling though.) Armored DP works here too.

Yes, basically. But you want to time the Double Punch; after ending a string, venom up and then double punch again.

Yes it's BF2. While that does work, some faster wake-ups will beat it out. I recommend activating Venom if you have it and going for a meaty command grab(They can escape this on knockdown by rolling though.) Armored DP works here too.

Yes, basically. But you want to time the Double Punch; after ending a string, venom up and then double punch again.
I've noticed that some attacks go right through the "armor" on venom depending on how much you use. It's 1 hit per charge of venom, correct?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I've noticed that some attacks go right through the "armor" on venom depending on how much you use. It's 1 hit per charge of venom, correct?
Si, on specials and his Forward+2 (as well as the F2+Down overhead I think)

With level 3 venom all specials make you invincible to projectiles.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
If you get in I suggest using Venom immediately after they block a combo and hit them with the double punch. Venom Uppercut works but not if they back up. If the double-punch is blocked you can do it again, and if it's respected(that means they're trying to look for it, or it's at least a known option) you can do pretty much anything you want.

There's not any good Bane footage yet but I think someone will pick him up. I'll try to put some footage of me soon but I kind of suck right now. :p Blind_Man saw me, he knows I'm bad lol
Lol your Banes not bad. Did you see the freeness that was my 5 minute old Bane? That was bad.

D_Snug

More Venom
I would consider myself a pretty good Bane player. When my buddy green gets his capture card set up we'll probably have some good footage this weekend. :) the bane and Cyborg optimized combos were mine lol he recorded

It was nice while it lasted... until he ran into an Aquaman who actually knew how to play and spaced him out big time. Aquaman... always hated for being bad or being good.
And the people just standing up and eating the combos like morons lol