What's new

Question Anyone have any good Bane match videos?

Rome

Noob
Oogalord Ya it seems the J3 combo does the most dmg till now. With lvl 3 Venom even 71% lol

@Mamba yeah you are right. I should use more double punch. I use often b21 to mixup and when the opponents guard after first hit mid i use b112

Yesterday i´ve recordet our lobby. There are many nice fights ^^ The sound is crap.. it was my first try to record with PS3 headset comments, haha :D

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I have a lot to watch today.

Rome thanks for the footage. What I'm saying though is to cancel the double punch from a blocked B23 if they're crouch blocking. That usually gets them to block high, then the combo launcher hits.

I'm going to get to all this today.

i have some pretty good footage. in on my iphone typing this but here is the link to one of my bain vids. i dont record much because of college but when im free i usually upload. in the video you'll see some positives snd negatives. like what happens when his command grab is whiffed after youve knocked someone down and some positives in the corner. now mind you im playing a green lantern so as you know it can be hard to get in if he decides to zone all damn game *hint hint* lol but anyway check it out guys and give me some feedback oh and subscribe please lol

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Real nice comeback on that last match. I hate Lantern with everything in me. Not only do I despise the character, that machine gun push on block is insane.

Real nice comeback on that last match. I hate Lantern with everything in me. Not only do I despise the character, that machine gun push on block is insane.
lol thanks the thing is i use lantern as well as my zoner. this gameplay was just a prime example of how hard it can be to get in on a character that can zone. but once you're in you're in lol

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Ahh hhahaha he played like you were gonna steal his food from under his mouth the whole match, and then when you closed in on him he started getting desperate and flunk his combos and everything, and then ragequit. Such a pathethic excuse for a human.
Great work man, you're an inspiration.

lmao! thats exactly what im sayin! i hate rage quiters lol and thanks man appreciate it. had to really work for those wins

good fights man. you did alot of jumping especially in your first match which is really the reason why you lost. for me honestly i try to stay on the ground as much as possible because its easier to punish jumping opponets seeing as though most of banes jump ins arent that good if both players are jumping in. but i do find his d3 jumpin more useful to me but a few times in your video you got some pretty nice crossups using his jump in 2 so i think i might try it a bit more.

Sasano

Noob
Always glad to see some new content out, You know what we really need? A regular Bane stream for all things Bane, I'd watch all day :cool:

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
My 360 copy of Injustice should be here tomorrow, so I'll now be uploading matches regularly, online and offline.

My favorite part of that video was watching Batman abuse his brain-dead trait to stop you in your tracks. Oh wait. I actually hated that.

Strategy? Who needs that when you have all the best moves and no weaknesses?

Thanks for trying to rep, Chief. This character still needs help.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
That wasn't me fighting Batman. That was SCAR (Anyone saying Bane needs top player representation before saying he's bad, there you go). My only stream match was against the Aquaman at the time I specified.

Oh I jumped a little early (thought the timestamp was 1:15) and saw that match and thought this was you over multiple matches. Sorry. I watched you against Aquaman and that shit was ugly. Watching this match, the thing that struck me about Bane is that his lack of projectile FORCES him to move closer in a fairly predictable way, that Aquaman was waiting for you with an advantageous move every time and your only option is to come in and chance eating it or...get chipped to a lifeloss.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Yea, I couldn't jump because it's a free d2. Still, I got a lotta d1's in. My footsies were fine, I just didn't cancel into double punch. And I was ignorant of Aquaman's wakeup options so he escaped for free.

Sasano

Noob
Oh I saw those 2 matches live, it teared me up but I didn't know it was one of you guys from here.