What's new

Any musicians on TYM?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I love my ThunderBird and will cherish it til the end of time.

Also my dad has blue vistalites which are fucking awesome, they have the original blue and tan ludwig seal on them.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I just realized I never posted in this thread. I play guitar (Mostly metal and hardcore) and am learning vocals.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
You got anything out on soundcloud or YouTube?

I do but they're shitty.

There's another one as well, old though. They sound better now and I have newer songs. (There's no vocals, just drums and guitar and you can barely hear guitar)

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
this is the last real thing i did then kinda just stopped
Won a mic tho

this is really very impressive bro, great work. im trying to find rappers to work with my beats. if you get the itch to record again and my beats are too your liking hit me up.
soundcloud.com/fivestarondabeat

i just released a 5 track techno EP - kinda spacey, kinda psyche kinda industrial, please check it out
soundcloud.com/milopkl/chaosengineep
mediafire.com/?r6ytb662bcc5o9l

cheers, hit me up on soundcloud

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I play drums in a hardcore punk band.
this is from our craptastic demo. We have an album coming out soon :D

DarkPage

Noob
this is really very impressive bro, great work. im trying to find rappers to work with my beats. if you get the itch to record again and my beats are too your liking hit me up.
soundcloud.com/fivestarondabeat

i just released a 5 track techno EP - kinda spacey, kinda psyche kinda industrial, please check it out
soundcloud.com/milopkl/chaosengineep
mediafire.com/?r6ytb662bcc5o9l

cheers, hit me up on soundcloud
cool tracks i could see some good rappers on those but its not really my style of beats.

I used to DJ back in the day, mostly House, Progressive and Trance but my career and family got in the way. I'm currently producing some Euphoric Trance tracks with a close friend of mine in my spare time. We plan on releasing a 6 free tracks on Soundcloud in the following months.

Also from 1999-2005 I played either drums or bass in a myriad of bands in the Oakland, CA area playing punk rock, horror punk, ska, reggae, East Bay Hardcore, dub, metalcore..you name it.