What's new

Any musicians on TYM?

I used to play Drums, but my kit was so shit I never really got into it hardcore. I really want to get back into it, I just don't have the money to invest into a good quality set. Shit's expensive man. :(
This is so true, music is the most expensive hobby I think I've undertaken in my entire live. Over the last 4 years it's easily cost me $4000 lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Well if anybody wants to maybe collab on a musical project, and can record stuff, HMU.

I started working on this thing today, if anybody can scream or sing or anything of that sort, I'd love to put some voc's on this.

DarkSlayerSmith

He actually a kid with good creativity and he works on FL as well, maybe you guys can do a thing or two.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Well if anybody wants to maybe collab on a musical project, and can record stuff, HMU.

I started working on this thing today, if anybody can scream or sing or anything of that sort, I'd love to put some voc's on this.

DarkSlayerSmith

He actually a kid with good creativity and he works on FL as well, maybe you guys can do a thing or two.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Present. I try to play everything. I'm partial to jazz, djent (IT'S A GENRE JUST ACCEPT IT), hardcore, indie, whatever

Solo acoustic Antoine dufour covers \m/ couple years ago. Also have a rendition of pure imagination up.

EDIT: added pure imagination for cacas and hahas

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Guitar all day brotha. Thinking about uploading the bands I was in when I was younger. Always a pleasure meeting a fellow musician. @everyone else, lets make a TYM band?

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I do vocals mainly, a bit of guitar occasionally. The cranberries are one of my favorite bands. But I have no preference when it comes to style...i can sing michael buble stuff and i can rap faster than nicki minaj lol i listen to everything except lady gaga. Rather skin myself alive lol

Midcarder_CT

PSN - Midcarder_CT
I'm a producer & engineer I play the Piano, Guitar & the drums.....producing is my passion...Ive had my music placed in one Nationally syndicated commercial (That annoying Carbonite.com commercial) The Howard Stern show where Sugar Ray did a cover of one of my tracks (Look up KillaKarisma on Howard Stern on Youtube) and scored a couple of scenes in this movie called Brotherly Love starring Ving Rhames & Gillie Da Kid. Anyway... hope you guys like my style!

http://www.youtube.com/user/headshotsvol7

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Check us out : Orloff on facebook/ Razorback Records.com. Slow, Disgusting Death from the Pits of Utumno!!! I have demos on CD and copies of our Full-length as well...just get in touch!

Inb4 an "ill play the triangle!" Joke
Pfft forget the triangle. Real men play Cow bell.

But seriously i have no musical talent but I just came to this thread to see what you guys can do. I don't think i have heard someone here that i didn't like.

keep up the good work guys

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2