What's new

Any chance for Mileena in MK11?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Well this might shock you, but there already has been a game like that. Two of them as a matter of fact
It actually doesnt shock me. I didn't play the 3D eras. I'm strictly into 2D NRS fighters.
But I still don't think Mileena will be left out. I'm almost positive she is in and I'm not even a Mileena main.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Broken d4 broken no hurtbox ball broken no recovery zoning

Neah, nobody needs that in mk11 thank god.
Besides roll wasn't that a female hitbox issue that surrounded many characters. I even had issues with very large characters on many combos. And I wouldn't carry that with her over to other games. Just because her hitbox went basically under ground in MKX doesn't mean that will happen in future games.
I'm actually hoping they fix female hitboxes in 11.

"She's dead" is not an argument here, half of the roster died either in MK9 or MKX but they are still here. They chose this time travel story to bring the characters they wanted back to life.

I want Mileena to be back, but I expect her to not be in this game. But even if she's not in the game, I already have my characters so I can't really complain about the roster.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
oh goodness, hope so she'll be back ! she is my favourite from all the time and Mileena has a significant fan base that urges to see her again, in this new fantastic game called MK 11 ! If she is in, sure she will not be part of the main story mode, but, we accept her being secret unlockable or even DLC, doesn't matter ! :D

in the worst scenario, if NRS and Ed Boon really let her out of MK11, she will be a "guaranteed" one on MK12 .... if by chance Mileena does not make on MK11, I will invest my time on this new Cetrion girl gameplay then :oops: