What's new

Any chance for Mileena in MK11?

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Dash cancelling is somewhat there, but not as loose as it was in mk9. That information came from people at the mk day event. I'm not sure, just heard through the grapevine, since Shang is the other Shinnok is a regular character too.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
She's supposedly unlockable, but i would take it with a grain of salt. Best not to hype yourself up and be disappointed
This. It is possible, but the person who put out all this info doesn't have proof for those three characters. He got the roster pics from someone else, and that's not the same person claiming the unlock stuff.

leoj89

Noob
I have an uncle that works at NRS and I can confirm no. :DOGE

I'm cool with her sitting this game out.

Last edited:

Ghost of The Moon

One with the air.
Of course, she's now in the same rankings as the other characters that Ed Boon's been kissing ass to:

1) Scorpion
2) Raiden
3) Kabal
4) Kung Lao
5) Johnny Cage
6) Sonya Blade
7) Jax

Mileena was the star of MK9, and MKX. You think after those two star-studded appearances they're going to drop her? :D

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Of course, she's now in the same rankings as the other characters that Ed Boon's been kissing ass to:

1) Scorpion
2) Raiden
3) Kabal
4) Kung Lao
5) Johnny Cage
6) Sonya Blade
7) Jax

Mileena was the star of MK9, and MKX. You think after those two star-studded appearances they're going to drop her? :D
How was Mileena the star of MKX when she got her ass killed in that game?

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter

1) Scorpion
2) Raiden
3) Kabal
4) Kung Lao
5) Johnny Cage
6) Sonya Blade
7) Jax

Star? She was killed off by a new character lol. That’s the worst idea.
Could be a clone, but still, that was hilarious one.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Kinda surprised she's not in the main roster. Anybody have any kinda information if she's gonna be in it? Any leaks?
It shocked me too. But ultimately I believe she will be in. There was a hint on Twitter by the IGN guy saying puns using Sai a while back. There have been a couple unconfirmed leaks saying she is DLC or Unlockable character from Krypt like Armageddon.

I feel she is to grounded to Mortal Kombat to be left out. She is one of the main Characters and a strong female role at that. She is currently the Emperess of Outworld and the story left it open for her to come claim her thrown in the comic book.

Leaks say she's an unlockable secret character.

I think she'll either be unlockable or DLC. The Mileena fan army is too ravenous for her to sit out a game.
This^

No, I guess not. But she still died like a bitch in MKX and that's what I'm talking about.
Literally everyone dies in Mortal Kombat. Like 80% of our roster has been killed multiple times. Rember when sindel killed everyone.
Like others have said above, Mileena is a clone of Kitana and there are hundreds in Shang Tsung's lair/basement so even if we didn't have the past-present&future blended together in MK11 we always have a clear fallback for Mileena to return.
I don't think there will be a Mortal Kombat that has Kitana and doesn't have Mileena.