What's new

Tech - Slasher Anti-Jason Machete toss

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That said, up-close mids losing to generic pokes are strange and undermine the purpose of mid in the first place.
That shit is so frustrating.

The only moves that should low-profile mids up close are sweeps and specials, and even that's a stretch.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
That shit is so frustrating.

The only moves that should low-profile mids up close are sweeps and specials, and even that's a stretch.
It's a bit less annoying if you learn to expect it. But I suppose it's only bad for characters that don't have a low or a true overhead that reaches the hitbox there.

Red King

One ugly motherfucker!
@Red King Yes this also works against Jax's rockets, but timing is more strict and the D4 has to be done when the rocket is just out of max D4 range
Thanks man. Just tested it myself - the timing isn't so bad; should be consistently doable. I had a pretty embarrassing loss to a guy zoning me with that so hopefully that won't be happening again now!

aj1701

Noob
When I decide to use a mid instead of a high is because I want my move to collide with the opponent, and mids by definition should not be duckable.

It also makes zero sense visually. Looks very dumb to me.
What's the point of making characters untouchable? I don't even think NRS wanted that, it must be bad hitboxes design.

I honestly dislike this stuff in any game...even in Soul Calibur V I had to deal with Pyrrha 236 236 that goes under 1A lol, it's very stupid.
They are called mids, not lows, for a reason. lows also exist in this game. sounds like you want mids and lows to be the same.