What's new

Another Possible Leak (KP2) [Potential Spoilers]

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wouldn't mind pyramid head, he'd fit right in though not sure how some fatalities would work on him. Havik would be interesting to see even though hes dead but time travel could always bring him back I suppose.

I've been a huge Silent Hill fan since the moment the first game came out on PS, so I would be really stoked about Pyramid Head. I definitely recognize I'm probably in the minority not only on here but everywhere.

I couldn't be less excited about Doomguy. I like the Doom games, but to me he's like Master Chief. There's just so little character there. It's all about what the characters represent rather than having a strong personality in their own right so to take them out of their element and plop them in a MK game would just feel so underwhelming.

That said, I'm obviously skeptical this is true.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Why Pyramid Head? Is there a Silent Hill game coming out soon? Otherwise there's no reason for him to be in MK11. There has to be a certain relevance to the character for that to happen.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
fake as hell, no further evidence or proof to be the real thing, hehe .... pyramid head ? really ? seriously ? :confused:

those internet trolls from gamefaqs are capable to make anything to bring some ludicrous childish attention for themselves, hehe :p

pfffft Like Konami gives a shit, also what happens when d2 KB Pyramid Head? Nothing cuz this list is bunk.

And as much as I want Havik, he's quickly becoming Geno tier as far as leak lists go: every time you see Havik in a dlc list, it's automatically fake

stokedAF

casual kahnage

NRS wanted to go with the nurse but they decided she showed too much cleavage. :DOGE
On her face. They usually don’t have a problem sexualizing the monsters. Which is an even weirder stance to have.

Last edited:

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
this is fake, but c'mon, none of y'all want to watch Ash scrape his chainsaw across Pyramid Head's metal dome? Am I the only one who recognizes ownage when he see's it?!

That shit would rip and we don't deserve it. That's how I know this list is fake.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
this is fake, but c'mon, none of y'all want to watch Ash scrape his chainsaw across Pyramid Head's metal dome? Am I the only one who recognizes ownage when he see's it?!

That shit would rip and we don't deserve it. That's how I know this list is fake.
Uncultured plebes. It’s disgusting honestly.

Spektor

Noob
I also think this is fake but I do hope KP2 happens and it includes Ash. I've been a huge Bruce Campbell fan since I discovered the Evil Dead movies in 1996. I even read his books lol. Fellow Michigan-born and I think his humor would enhance the game a lot.

The rest I believe. Not pyramid head and Doom guy though. But with the way nrs has been i honestly don't doubt we'd get another 3 guests for kp2. Ermac reptile smoke cyrax sektor mk12 bois i guess :/

Vinny

Noob
3 more guests is a total yikes for me.

Just make a horror/action film FG

quit putting your 80's horror/action characters in MK.
Exactly, if they keep going to this direction we will end up having ONLY GUESTS in future packs for MK12.... nice uh...miss old days where characters were created and stayed in their own games....
Why dont they try to sell a DLC MK new character, would it sell, TEKKEN is about to do it....

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

NRS wanted to go with the nurse but they decided she showed too much cleavage. :DOGE
Now let's not act like Cetrion and her cleavage doesn't exist. Skarlet also has a skin that shows major cleavage. That's all I'mma say on that lol.

Fujin, Sheeva, Ash, and Havik I'm all for.

Pyramid Head seems highly unlikely.

Doom Guy....eh, I can do without him tbh.

KCJ506

Noob
The rest I believe. Not pyramid head and Doom guy though. But with the way nrs has been i honestly don't doubt we'd get another 3 guests for kp2. Ermac reptile smoke cyrax sektor mk12 bois i guess :/
Honestly at this point I wouldn't put that past them. By the time KP1 is done it'll be nearly a year since the game came out. And most people will have likely moved on by then. NRS is most likely gonna want to KP2 to sell and guests apparently sell the most.