What's new

Another Kharacter Konfirmed?

Lokheit

Noob
Err, could you elaborate?
All 3 of them appeared in a lot of dialogues, endings and hints while never showing up in MKX and all of them have a lot of story potential:

- Noob fell into the soulnado. When that happened to Scorpion, he ended up as champion of the elder gods, anything could've happened (and we know there is a themed Noob tower, which historically are reserved to playable characters).

- Jade wasn't seen as a revenant in MKX and her MK9 ending, plus Kitana's MKX ending where she appeared, were the biggest hints to "mystery woman" and timelines crisis.

- Shang Tsung has been hinted to be lingering around trying to regain his former power, Ermac ending pointed in that direction and there were multiple mentions.

Those are the 3 characters missing from MKX that had the most potential for interesting stories and the ones with the most hints.

Everyone is sleeping on Jax like mad. Fact is Jax hasn't missed a SINGLE GAME since he debuted. Not a SINGLE GAME. In fact he was originally supposed to be in MK1 instead of Sonya. If that doesn't qualify someone for irreplaceable OG status along with the other GOATS, I don't know what does.
He did miss MK Deception (only fightable on konquest mode like the other dead heros from DA, I guess if you count Unchained he appears). I see your point though.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Not to be that guy, but you made this thread at 11:37 am (Central)

this was posted at 7:02 am (central) (says the err might be erron black right on the original post)
https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/anqha5/notable_mk11_steam_achievement_list/

this was posted at 10:52
https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/ansp8z/steamdbinfo_hints_at_erron_black_and_a_rather/

this was posted at 11:06 (still on front page)
https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/ansuxv/ed_after_realizing_erron_black_was_leaked_by_the/

You shouldn't take credit for other people's detective work
Welp. I WILL be that guy ;)

First of all, if you read my very first post I said "I was looking at Reddit n things." I never claimed that i was the first to discover anything, sir. Reddit gave me the curiosity to google Steam and I happen to fall upon that link with the achievements.

Next time don't make something out of nothing making wild claims because it causes unnecessary drama. And think before you type. Thank you and have a Righteous day ;)

So the 'BAR" below the "ERR" isn't Baraka himself?

Has anyone the full list of the achievements? I wanna see a "FUJ" there.
Its definitely Baraka and I don't think the full list is or will come out. I have a feeling these type of leaks are planted to keep the excitement up just to give us a taste.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I dont think these achievements are true tho. Usually its around 30-40 trophies in the game, and just feels weird that they would waste 25-26 of those to be just do a fatality with each char.
And doesnt make sense either to have just these particular characters trophies and not the whole roster.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I dont think these achievements are true tho. Usually its around 30-40 trophies in the game, and just feels weird that they would waste 25-26 of those to be just do a fatality with each char.
And doesnt make sense either to have just these particular characters trophies and not the whole roster.
I don't think it's the whole list, it's just a small portion they probably leaked themselves.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I don't think it's the whole list, it's just a small portion they probably leaked themselves.
Yeah ik its not the whole list, its just that normally a game have around 30-40 trophies total, its weird that like 80% of it its just do a fatality, assuming they have one for each char

These one are "Hidden" according to the site, so this is maybe this is why these few trophies popped up. Also, trophies are subject to changes. I think a game already changed a few of its trophies after the release 3 or 4 times because they patched the game and changed some mechanics so they had to change trophies to make them earnable can't remember which game tho. But my point is that no trophies or achievements are set in the stone. To me, these "trophies" (at least the "perform 2 fatalities with X) will change, and they were uploaded just so people would talk about the "leak".

And, a little message to NRS, if you want people to talk about a "leak", please at least make it less obvious than "TROPHY_PERFORM_FATALITY_WITH_ERRON_BLACK_YOU_KNOW_THE_COWBOY_FROM_MKX" :DOGE

Kratilim

Noob
If they are real, then it makes you wonder if the characters have more than 2 fatalities or finishers. The way it explicitly says 2 different fatalities instead of all fatalities or something makes me think there might be more than two. Here's hoping there are :)

Yeah ik its not the whole list, its just that normally a game have around 30-40 trophies total, its weird that like 80% of it its just do a fatality, assuming they have one for each char
Remember that the trophies in Injustice 2 were laz... easy to earn too. It was just "Beat X character with X with the final hit coming from a (random spacial move)"