What's new

Another Kharacter Konfirmed?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, Uncle JBeezY was checking on Reddit n things, then a thread popped up about some Steam Achievements for MK11 have been released. So I did some research and found those here https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/

If you look at the info, it shows the first 3 letters of each character's name from the roster so far

SUB = Sub Zero
SON = Sonya
SKA = Skarlet
RAI = Raiden

THEN it gets interesting....

ERR = ?Question mark?

Could it be.....Could it be Erron Black made it to the roster? I mean, this is all speculation but if this is true then OF COURSE it has to be!

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I mean, it could be. But for things like this to leak, I think its all a part of Ed Boon's plan. He wants information like this to leak to feed people's hunger for information, speculation, and create excitement for the game.

Boon is a genius.
Of course, I feel its reinforced by having several characters we can decipher quickly with only 1 new name.
Tactical Leaks.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I mean, it could be. But for things like this to leak, I think its all a part of Ed Boon's plan. He wants information like this to leak to feed people's hunger for information, speculation, and create excitement for the game.

Boon is a genius.

That's exactly what I posted lol
LOL- i didnt see the link -sorry Beezy

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Definitely Erron Black. Ermac only has one " R" in his name so it has to be that guy returning from Mkx which in my opinion i'm interested to see what they could do with him in Mk11.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Thats definitely Errmac....
K maybe not, but one can dream
Well if you want me to be honest. Ermac is not going to be in the roster, shang tsung more than likely got alive again by stealing all his souls. Leaving him weak and having to leave the game until Mk12 i'm predicting. Shang Tsung has to be in there though, it will not make sense for him to pass on the roster or even story. He has a to be a big role especially since he was been hinted at many Mkx endings.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Erron will for sure look incredible with the graphics of this game.

But how is no one mentioning the Krypt offiicially being confirmed:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Sonya, Sub-zero, Raiden, Skarlet, Baraka, and...... Erron Black?

One of these things is not like the others.

The character you'd expect to see there is Scorpion. Then Geras. Then Kabal. Not Erron out of the blue. Maybe it really is an ERROR. I'm fine with Erron if he's in, it's just very odd to see him on this list.

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

One of these things is not like the other.

The character you'd expect to see there is Scorpion. Then Geras. Then Kabal. Not Erron out of the blue. Maybe it really is an ERROR. I'm fine with Erron if he's in, it's just very odd to see him on this list.

Just thought of something....RAI could also mean RAIN :eek:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

One of these things is not like the others.

its not the full list.. so it could have one for every character