What's new

Another Injustice 2 stream Thursday!

I knew five minutes in that this was going to be a stream to sell the game to the more "casual" audience, so I left it playing in my laptop while I failed at Harley in Injustice 1. The Darksied trailer caught my attention, but nothing noteworthy happened afterwards. I only glanced at the stream from time to time.

It would have been nice to have a mini-tournament with all these Youtubers NRS brought in to spice things up, at least. With Max commentating or something?

Hopefully NRS allowed Max to really dive into the game so he can disseminate some information to us, but I kind of doubt it.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
this was a facebook stream meant for that crowd (with a darkseid trailer as a bonus), it was also streamed on twitch for watching convenience. man y'all are super whiny lol
I respect the concept of catering to the casual 'facebook' audience, but constructively speaking, even a vast majority of them seemed to feel the stream lacked... purpose (at least the vocal chat seemed to sway that way). Having YouTube celebs there was great, but it could've been really cool to see them play each other, instead of hearing about them having played the game off-stream. Just hearing about their thoughts on the game was a fairly underwhelming way to wrap up the last half-hour. May be some enjoyed that. Just my two cents.