What's new

Another (fan made) MK HD Kollection

Last year with my friend RatonMalo we were making ANOTHER MK HD Kollection but later on we realized that WB seems to not be insterested in HD remakes.
Because of that we decided to work on our own project (Dragon Attack) inspired by classic games

Here I leave some videos with the progress of the some backgrounds prototypes.

MK Palace Gates HD: Early Prototypes

MK Palace Gates HD: Early Prototypes (Part 2)

MK Pit - Pit Bottom HD: Early Prototypes

MK Goro's Lair HD: Early Prototypes (+some extras)

MK II Deadpool HD: Early Prototypes

MK II Portall HD: Early Prototypes

MK II The Tower HD: Early Prototypes

MK 3 Pit III HD: Early Prototypes:

If you are interesed to see more of these and about Dragon Attack leave us a comment. Share and Subscribe is appreciated too!

Dragon Attack:
Some of the progress done on the coding side

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Last year with my friend RatonMalo we were making ANOTHER MK HD Kollection but later on we realized that WB seems to not be insterested in HD remakes.
Because of that we decided to work on our own project (Dragon Attack) inspired by classic games

If you are interesed to see more of these and about Dragon Attack leave us a comment. Share and Subscribe is appreciated too!
Hey dude great job, if you need a voice actor for grunts, Announcer voice let me know I'd be more than happy to work with you. I've done it before with other mugen creators like Bleed, and have worked with bigtime youtuber Swoozie on some projects. If you want to know more, want to see my work I have on youtube from his channel, bleeds and mine feel free to ask bud. Nice job.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Hey dude great job, if you need a voice actor for grunts, Announcer voice let me know I'd be more than happy to work with you. I've done it before with other mugen creators like Bleed, and have worked with bigtime youtuber Swoozie on some projects. If you want to know more, want to see my work I have on youtube from his channel, bleeds and mine feel free to ask bud. Nice job.
Hey wanna hear me grunt?

Very dope stuff. I'd love to get involved. I do a lot of digital artwork.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
That is basically UMK3. If you close your eyes when a UMK3 match is happening, it’s actually mad annoying, lol. Especially if someone is using Sheeva.
I know that but can we not just take a second and realize what the homie said on a public forum?

Hey wanna hear me grunt? Ive grunted for other folk

MKF30

Mikeymetroid: Dude do you have like some sort of fetish? lol. I mean hey not judging brah, if moaning and grunting are your thing. :p

Sometimes with VA(voice acting) They dont just ask you to read lines you know but also act out screams, grunts, moans, sounds etc depending on what is requested from them.

Last edited:
Nice, looking good so far. Stages look neat.

Any reason why the idle stance is so speed up? Looks like the guy is on some drugs lol. I always liked how calm and focused the idle stances were in MK2.

Last edited:
Wow! I just saw some of your videos, you are very good!

Very dope stuff. I'd love to get involved. I do a lot of digital artwork.
Thanks!
Do you have any site where I can see your artwork?

It's just a template character using a template animation LOL
Ok cool. Idle stances are kinda lacking in the recent MK games. many look silly and not martial arts accurate. MK2 was really on point back than. Mainly bc they used real martial artists to mocap the animations.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I know that but can we not just take a second and realize what the homie said on a public forum?

Hey wanna hear me grunt? Ive grunted for other folk
Oh lmao, I have him blocked. I thought you were just saying that. My bad.

MKF30

So jugg blocked me lmao..ok That explains why he never gets back to my ims. Good to know which mods not to go to.

Wow! I just saw some of your videos, you are very good!

Thanks!
Do you have any site where I can see your artwork?
Art work? You mean my sculpture's and paintings? Been a few years since I've done anything but I did have all my stuff on my photobucket til they changed their policy and blocked everyone on else linked sites. But I imagine you're speaking of the voice work? Voices etc? I can link you to a playlist if youd like on youtube literally has everything I've done so far. One girl I worked with for a sims project is private but I had such a small role playing the weird, stalker uncle whonshowe up in 2 of 5 episodes so not a big deal. Swoozie had to make private his ftw series except for 1 episode due to a copyright issue or something but one of his followers reposted it on their channel few years back so I can link you to that as well. We supposed to do a part 5 and 6 but hes overseeing it currently then I can revive returning characters.

Thanks alot though dude appreciate it.