What's new

Ankh Loops

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So yeah, Ankhs. We love 'em, we use, and we always lose them. It sucks right? Well this thread has found the answer to using ankhs all while regaining them.

Notes:

1. Using 1 ankh lets you get one ankh back at the cost of damage

2. Using 2 ankhs lets you get one ankh back for damage or two back at the cost of damage.

3. Using 3 Ankhs lets you get two ankhs back for damage or all three at the cost of damage.

4. Red Ankhs are a hard knockdown and insanely plus on block

CONCEPT VID

POTENTIAL

ZONING STRAT

@Pig Of The Hut
@PLAYING TO WIN
@1man3letters
@DownfouralitY
@Skeezer12
@RexxyC
@PND_Ketchup
@Dankster Morgan
@DC4-3
@babalook
@Bruno-NeoSpace
@TheRealOnlyGoonie
@Kooron Nation

Last edited:

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Using traited ankhs in his zoning is amazing. U space them out right and u bait them with a fireball and if they move after fireball they get full combo cuz ankhs will hit them moving. U can combo with a b3. Using ankhs to their best ability will seperate the best fates from eachother

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Nice stuff man, I just wish he had a bit better frames on his buttons, he is still by far the best looking character and has the best string in the game 2112

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Again this has potential and stuff but u can finish the combo and get 400+ damage and full screen so i dont see the reason not to go for the damage

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
This is broken, so broken. Im going to make a tier list/nerf buff thread and demand that this character get nerfed. Joker cant handle this. The zero minutes in the lab hashing this MU, I don't know what to do :rolleyes:

Awesome video, any Dr fates on psn please hmu. I need the experience vengeance135

TKB

Noob
This is broken, so broken. Im going to make a tier list/nerf buff thread and demand that this character get nerfed. Joker cant handle this. The zero minutes in the lab hashing this MU, I don't know what to do :rolleyes:

Awesome video, any Dr fates on psn please hmu. I need the experience vengeance135
Bro you can hit me up anytime for games, I play fate. Im not very good with him yet though.

@DarksydeDash this tech is awesome man, I've been so busy with other characters that I hadn't messed around much with his Ankhs. Really cool

DarksydeDash

nice. I still worry about his air control...
You and me both, I am praying they eventually give him air Amon Ra Blast because Superman's air lasers and Brainiac's air mobility is hell. The only answer I've found so far is using yellow ankhs as a "punish" when I see them go airborne. If you have two of them out, they have to hold the last one and the beam that follows.

babalook

Noob
I'm pretty sure if they hold back on that cross up setup it won't cross up. I still feel like his fireball is so good that it completely outshines any of his other options in almost any given situation. And the fact that trait ankhs don't land where the opponent is causes a lot of situations where the first or last ankh will whiff in these block pressure setups. I know you guys hate hearing about buffing the character but why do all three ankhs not track better when not in trait, the risk/reward in general is pretty awful in regards to the ankhs.

DarksydeDash

OP updated with a zoning strat. If timed right, we get a near fullscreen trip guard, two ankhs back, and they're back full screen. ;)

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
is there a reason why every time i release an ankh after a throw, it always lands in front of me and not on the opponent? i just picked this character up 5 mins ago so don't mind my dumb question