What's new

Anime discussion thread

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I've started watching Fairy Tail lately when I need a chuckle. Much more entertaining than Rosario + Vampire
(though that's not saying much)

Probably gonna start Watamote or Titan after

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Does anyone know any good sad anime shows on Netflix or on Crunchyroll? I'd really appreciate it
Elfen Lied messed me up for about 4 days after I finished it, but I seem to be in the minority. Its on netflix

Edit : Started Watamote, feeling sorry for Tomoko :(

ruff321

Noob
Can anyone recommend me GOOD anime to watch? One of my friend suggest high school of the dead on Netflix. It was.. quite interesting to say the least.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Can anyone recommend me GOOD anime to watch? One of my friend suggest high school of the dead on Netflix. It was.. quite interesting to say the least.
What kind of shit do you like? And are you limited to just Netflix? I can seriously list you a good show for every genre.

ruff321

Noob
Nope never limited to Netflix. The internet is such a wonderful place :)

Hmmm any good thrillers? action? romance? I don't know anything that is not borderline fucked up. Would be great if you can list your top 3 also.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Nope never limited to Netflix. The internet is such a wonderful place :)

Hmmm any good thrillers? action? romance? I don't know anything that is not borderline fucked up. Would be great if you can list your top 3 also.

Mirai Nikki fits thriller, action and romance. And it's fucked up.

My Top 3 Animu: Psycho-Pass, Mirai Nikki, Fate/ Zero (GIL DA BES)

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I have been lurking too long in this thread to not post. I think most anime is shit and watch it mindlessly to pass the time, but it is at least better than western comics. (Except for Watchmen which is on a whole other level).

That being said my favorite type of anime is dark edgy seinen, mixed with some random comedic romance and harems. My all time favorite anime is Berserk, which I am currently suffering from severe withdrawal due to the lack of updates. Next up are:

Hotel (a masterpiece and a must read for everyone)
Sun Ken Rock
Attack on Titan
Liar Game
Shamo
Ichi the Killer
Holyland
Death Note (every time I re read it it gets worse)

And for those times when my mind is turned off:
To Love Ru
High School of the Dead
High school DxD
Oniichan control (turned out better than I thought)
Nisekoi (dropped it when the clichés were almost self-conscious)
Seikirei (dropped cause MC is too beta)
Oreimo (ending was shit)

I have been lurking too long in this thread to not post. I think most anime is shit and watch it mindlessly to pass the time, but it is at least better than western comics. (Except for Watchmen which is on a whole other level).

That being said my favorite type of anime is dark edgy seinen, mixed with some random comedic romance and harems. My all time favorite anime is Berserk, which I am currently suffering from severe withdrawal due to the lack of updates. Next up are:

Hotel (a masterpiece and a must read for everyone)
Sun Ken Rock
Attack on Titan
Liar Game
Shamo
Ichi the Killer
Holyland
Death Note (every time I re read it it gets worse)

And for those times when my mind is turned off:
To Love Ru
High School of the Dead
High school DxD
Oniichan control (turned out better than I thought)
Nisekoi (dropped it when the clichés were almost self-conscious)
Seikirei (dropped cause MC is too beta)
Oreimo (ending was shit)
I just saw your sig are you from Wichita?