What's new

An interesting use for the Enhanced low hat I haven't seen

Pagan

Noob
Pagan, I don't want to annoy you. But I'm quoting you in hopes that you didn't forget.
Sorry for the quality I used a cell phone to record lol. Also an okayish combo using the fan. I'm sure you can get more damage off a jump in with the hat out.

[video=youtube_share;zEF6p460MDY]http://youtu.be/zEF6p460MDY[/video]

gdf

Noob
[MENTION=4554]Pagan[/MENTION]
It looks good man. Really enjoying that combo at the end too. I hope to see more from you later.

ZtrideRz

Noob
There is one good reason for using en low hat. Throw it down then dive kick. If they parry the dive kick.. realse the hat it will faze them stoping them punishing your dive kick and also giving you chance to extend offence after.

gdf

Noob
I talked about it and ... In the theme of the video ...
Don't understand your post.

However it is possible to independently discover tech, I have known about some tech for awhile, but I encourage others to find out tech for themselves. It feels that much better repping your own character in all aspects of the game, and not just in tournaments.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Not sure how many of you guys are aware, but if you press up or down when releasing Ex low hat it changes the trajectory.
Down will make it move at more of an acute angle- enough to connect from full screen away
Up will go at a much larger angle- great for AA'ing if they think they can jump over it.
Try it out!

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
most people kno this. it allows safe dive kick because you punish their AA if they block your kick.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
I just use the option button while holding down his video (combo-throw). Since simpler and guarantees

There is one good reason for using en low hat. Throw it down then dive kick. If they parry the dive kick.. realse the hat it will faze them stoping them punishing your dive kick and also giving you chance to extend offence after.
Unless its in the corner you just wasted one meter for a succesful 6% divekick...