What's new

Am I the only waiting for Guilty Gear Xrd?

Are you excited to get your hands on the next Guilty gear?

• No

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I'm super excited for this game. I gotta step it up and learn GGAC to better prepare myself for this beauty.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Never played GG but I'm definitely interested in this one. If it's hard as nails to play then I doubt I'll go far with it, though.

I am all over it, myself. I haven't played a GG game since #Reload and I wanna get back into one.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Hope my Jam has a cool new look, if she gets potemkined I might laugh though :3

Also nearly said no in the poll as I nearly ansered the topic instead of the poll question XD

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm super excited! I'm also super happy that its getting a current gen (PS3) release so I don't have to invest heavily to play it.

I mained the random select in OG XX Midnight Carnival but since then its been mostly Ky and Chipp. I'm going to give everyone a shot!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Good news is Dizzy got buffed.

Bad news is Baiken is in the game. .___.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Why are you necroing a bunch of years old threads for this? Make a new post. This has nothing to do with Rev2 or even Rev1. It deserves its own thread, not to be tacked on to a bunch of zombie threads that happen to be gg related.

Not trying to hype kill, necro is like the only kind of forum shenanigans that drives me crazy.
I don't play the game but saw the demo info and thought i would share... you want a new thread- EASY ...then make one.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I've never liked the Japanese style fighting games. The controls felt deliberately difficult, like the Shoryuken motion is stupid and unneccesary.
I'll never be able to comprehend how walking forward and then doing half a fire-ball motion is difficult for so many :(

I wish NRS games had this motion to avoid overlap/input shortcut fuck-ups.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm a GG Xrd Revelator gamer here.

I'm maining Jam, so if you hit it and want some games with this, don't hesitate to hit me on. ;)

I'll never be able to comprehend how walking forward and then doing half a fire-ball motion is difficult for so many :(

I wish NRS games had this motion to avoid overlap/input shortcut fuck-ups.
Haha, I've come around to the SRK input now that I'm no longer on a Xbox 360 pad. They're not so bad.

My input of hate is now the "pretzel motion"

SpineRip

Noob
Hey guys, I really only play fighting games offline. I was really interested in GG Rev 1, until I found out that if you lost a match in Arcade Mode, the CPU was easier on the rematch... It's likely that Rev2 will be the same, but has anyone heard differently?

Also, is anyone planning on getting the free demo on PS4, and if so, would you please be able to test this out for me? I don't have PS Plus, otherwise I would do it myself.

Thanks.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Dope art style and I wish MvC would adopt a similar one. Would work so well for a comics-based fighter.

That being said though I've no interest in Guilty Gear, myself. No hate though; it looks cool and I hope it ends being good for any fans of the series.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Hey guys, I really only play fighting games offline. I was really interested in GG Rev 1, until I found out that if you lost a match in Arcade Mode, the CPU was easier on the rematch... It's likely that Rev2 will be the same, but has anyone heard differently?

Also, is anyone planning on getting the free demo on PS4, and if so, would you please be able to test this out for me? I don't have PS Plus, otherwise I would do it myself.

Thanks.
I got it, and Bailey is soooooooo fun.

I'll look into the arcade thing, though I bet Google will answer that quicker than me. I'll check tonight after work.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I heard from my buddies that they changed the gameplay of the characters. They changed their moves. Even included the new areas.

SpineRip

Noob
I got it, and Bailey is soooooooo fun.

I'll look into the arcade thing, though I bet Google will answer that quicker than me. I'll check tonight after work.
Thanks! I appreciate it.

I found out Rev1 did this through Google, but I haven't seen any mention of it in Rev 2 specifically... Which leads me to believe if hasn't changed, but I am curious. This game looks awesome, but I learned from MK9 (which had a similar feature) that it's a feature I really dislike, so I just want to make sure.