What's new

Am I the only waiting for Guilty Gear Xrd?

Are you excited to get your hands on the next Guilty gear?

• No

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I was a little disappointed with the fact that the ps4 was not going to have any fighting game exclusives, I later found Guilty Gear was their fighter exclusive. The game looks amazing. I really loving the way the characters are 3D, but they look 2d.
I haven't heard any1 talk about, am I the only one waiting for this game?
Am new to fighters so I don't know much of the history behind, I just know that the game looks amazing and I can't wait to get my hand on it.

here are some links to the trailer and the confirmed characters list:
http://ggxrd.com/character/

Reactions: GAV

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I was never a big GG fan in the past, it just never caught my attention.

New one looks real good though, much more interesting then KI3, will give it a shot, but probably suck at it.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I believe Xrd is also getting released on the ps triple. Guilty Gear has always had that special shine for me no other fighter had man! Gotta get me accent core and learn Order Sol.

Outside of TYM this game is getting hype from both Dustloop and Shoryuken from what I know.

RoGE

Noob
Guilty Gear is awesome so of course I'm hyped for this beautiful game.

edit: Also I voted no because I thought the topic was the question lol

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Alright, I haven't been keeping up with this game, but maybe a veteran can let me know: what are the chances of this game living up to the hype and legacy of the past Guilty Gears? Are things looking good or bad?

Also, who are you all planning on maining?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I believe Xrd is also getting released on the ps triple. Guilty Gear has always had that special shine for me no other fighter had man! Gotta get me accent core and learn Order Sol.

Outside of TYM this game is getting hype from both Dustloop and Shoryuken from what I know.
so if i get a ps4/ps3 version I get the vita version for free?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Alright, I haven't been keeping up with this game, but maybe a veteran can let me know: what are the chances of this game living up to the hype and legacy of the past Guilty Gears? Are things looking good or bad?

Also, who are you all planning on maining?

Am not a veteran, but It is by the same developers. They are no longer using sprites, characters a full on 3D. You will not notice the 3D until they do the air fancy stuff. I have no idea how they accomplished the 2D feel, It looks amazing.
As far as characters go am digging venom and Millia.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
so if i get a ps4/ps3 version I get the vita version for free?
With trend sony's going by I assume yes.

Law Hero The guilty gear games are known for their complicated system mechanics, speed, and characters and all of that seems to be living up to the hype and we aren't even close to release. Also gonna try and main Slayerand if they add a completely new character, I will use it!

I've never liked the Japanese style fighting games. The controls felt deliberately difficult, like the Shoryuken motion is stupid and unneccesary.

This looks cool, but I'd have to know how the controls worked before I'd consider it.

Although I enjoyed the GG series in the past and I do own ACR on XBLA, I'm just not as excited as I thought I would be. I'm more hyped for BBCP although it seems like it won't be released on the 360 which kinda sucks. Oh well.