Was this good

• Ice Cold (Yes)

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Snow (No)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Your video makes Sub Zero look more awesome(trying to get good with him). I was wondering if anyone could post the inputs to the mix up/reset? It's a little too fast for me, can't follow.
yeah

b12 > ice ball > J1/2 > d3

That creates the situation for a mixup. You're + so many frames that you can do his b33 (low) or b2 (overhead) without interruption. Opponent has to guess block them.

After the mixup he's simply doing the bnb's that are accompanied with the starter.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
lol
Just wondering why you wouldn't do it off a j2. J2 on hit is +24 I believe. there could be pushback, I can't remember. I was messing with something like this in the corner, and it never occurred to me to use b3. If it's a better option I'll use it.
I also like cancelling strings into aura, the plus frames are nice. Reminds me of good ol' F2~Trait from Superman :cool:

being a injustice has helped with my tech and yes its a push back and very useful

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
yeah

That creates the situation for a mixup. You're + so many frames that you can do his b33 (low) or b2 (overhead) without interruption. Opponent has to guess block them.

After the mixup he's simply doing the bnb's that are accompanied with the starter.
You explained it perfectly you are a true analyst

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
yeah

I'm being slightly ignorant here but is being +14 good enough ?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
yeah

I'm being slightly ignorant here but is being +14 good enough ?
It's always better to do b12 after a jump in if you wanna stay +. B12 ice aura on hit is near +7 or so so you can do that as well.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Does it really matter? If it works the Sub community uses it. If it doesn't we discard it
Real talk, its being credited aswell for a strategy I use naturally so I thought I want other sub-zero's to see what sub is capable of lol by the way if you had to say who would you say is the character you have the most problem fighting, for me its inferno scorpion

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
My face when first clicking on the video:

*Video starts and combos starts rolling*

Srsly... This shit is dope as fck! Im sure it will help me become better with SZ. Thanks man.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Cool Everyone, I have made a video compilation of Sub-Zeros mix up combo/reset for everyone to see (all variations) enjoy.

i dont get why you should combo into the frost in (unbreakable variation) then go for either OVH or b33? and was it decided which variation was the best? and whats this option select where if you block SZ b1,2 he gets clone. if you get hit SZ 1,2 he gets ice ball???

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Real talk, its being credited aswell for a strategy I use naturally so I thought I want other sub-zero's to see what sub is capable of lol by the way if you had to say who would you say is the character you have the most problem fighting, for me its inferno scorpion
I mean, if you want props for making the vid and showcasing stuff, props are signed and in the mail.

You aren't the only sub player breaking the game and his strats down though, but I'm
i dont get why you should combo into the frost in (unbreakable variation) then go for either OVH or b33? and was it decided which variation was the best? and whats this option select where if you block SZ b1,2 he gets clone. if you get hit SZ 1,2 he gets ice ball???
Cancelling into ice aura grants you plus frames

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I mean, if you want props for making the vid and showcasing stuff, props are signed and in the mail.

You aren't the only sub player breaking the game and his strats down though, but I'm

Yeah thats

Thank you, and yes I know they are, is there a tier list yet for this game I know its to soon but im curious

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Cool Everyone, I have made a video compilation of Sub-Zeros mix up combo/reset for everyone to see (all variations) enjoy.

Looking to pick Sub up as a secondary but have no idea of the inputs for your combos, any chance of some sort of tutorial for a noon?

Cheers

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Just wondering why you wouldn't do it off a j2. J2 on hit is +24 I believe.
I actually troll people with this one in the corner if I have a life lead and can afford to give up damage. You can delay the b2 or b33 by like...frames and it wont combo off j2 and resets. So you can create this dumb 6-8% loop over and over again until they block low and eat the b2. its kinda fun.