Was this good

• Ice Cold (Yes)

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Snow (No)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Why would you waste guranteed damage for potential damage of 14% through using b33 or d3?

i dont get it, still nice video tho, thanx :)

gamesun

Noob
Your video makes Sub Zero look more awesome(trying to get good with him). I was wondering if anyone could post the inputs to the mix up/reset? It's a little too fast for me, can't follow.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Your video makes Sub Zero look more awesome(trying to get good with him). I was wondering if anyone could post the inputs to the mix up/reset? It's a little too fast for me, can't follow.
Sorry for not pputting in inputs. When you look at the video and look at a specific combo you will know what to do trust me

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Off topic but Crooked I is ridiculously talented. Wish NRS would be hired make a new Def Jam fighting game.
You know about Crooked I thats good listen to Fallen Rap God and it aint off topic I put that song in for a reason my g. YsYes if crooked I was in the new def jam if there ever will be crooked I will be my main lol

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
You know about Crooked I thats good listen to Fallen Rap God and it aint off topic I put that song in for a reason my g. YsYes if crooked I was in the new def jam if there ever will be crooked I will be my main lol
I've been listening to Crooked I since back when he was rapping with Sly Boogy. He's gotten better since his 52Weeks and joining with Slaughterhouse and I already thought he was dope!

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I've been listening to Crooked I since back when he was rapping with Sly Boogy. He's gotten better since his 52Weeks and joining with Slaughterhouse and I already thought he was dope!
you know yes ahaha what about horseshoe gang they are on levels aswell also COB except PTW lol

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I would need to check but he can do a down 3 after it
Just wondering why you wouldn't do it off a j2. J2 on hit is +24 I believe. there could be pushback, I can't remember. I was messing with something like this in the corner, and it never occurred to me to use b3. If it's a better option I'll use it.
I also like cancelling strings into aura, the plus frames are nice. Reminds me of good ol' F2~Trait from Superman :cool: