What's new

All things Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare TYM group.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I mainly use the MOAR Sniper because its OP, or just very good.
You can use whatever gun you use as long as you play a fast paced game. Since i used a sniper I just kept switching fast over mid-long range battle. If you want the class setup I got you. Does anybody here have it on the Xbox 1????
I'm playing on X1 and I'm also using the mors sniper, this is my first CoD ever so I kinda suck at it. Quick scoping enemies that are fairly close to me is what I have yet to get the hang of. What is your class set up?

I'm playing on X1 and I'm also using the mors sniper, this is my first CoD ever so I kinda suck at it. Quick scoping enemies that are fairly close to me is what I have yet to get the hang of. What is your class set up?
Just use acog scope. 70-90% of the time, your in mid to close range battle. Add me on Xbox(It's the same as my username. I'll prop record gameplay of us and I'll tell you my full class setup when I get home.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I'm on ps4 if anyone needs an extra teammate. Any game mode cept for s&d type game modes. I'm not bad but omg I dont like it. Bdizzle2700

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Just use acog scope. 70-90% of the time, your in mid to close range battle. Add me on Xbox(It's the same as my username. I'll prop record gameplay of us and I'll tell you my full class setup when I get home.
Will do. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to play tonight, might have to wait till tomorrow.

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
Advanced warfare is ok not really impressed considering the fact that ar and smg are better than sniping at long range but anyway You can check out my sniping video!

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
Hey guys. I'm really enjoying this game, but it's not so fun by myself so I'm looking for some guys to play with atm. I'm starting to play Ranked Play, and once chemistry is built lots of GB's and UMG's. I used to play competitive Ghosts and won 30 or so tournaments and was close to becoming an AM. I am on the Xbox One and my Gamertag is Houndovhell. Message me if you want to know more, and just add me and I'll add you back and we can go pubstomp SnD :)

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
The best way to get better is to play FFA. You'll learn the Maps, Awareness, Gunskill, and eventually start watching MLG streams cause you will learn a LOT from Pro Players. Also, don't be afraid of Reg Guns. Using an SMG and hipfiring is one of the best ways to get muscle memory for sniping, cause when quickscoping you hover your crosshairs over the person, then aim in and snipe.
And quickscoping tips that cross-over from every cod:
Use a higher sensitivity, whatever you feel comfortable with. I use 8 for sniping, but I'm a competitive player so it's different.
Stand COMPLETELY still when shooting, any movement will screw up accuracy.
After shooting do the 5 D's of Dodgeball so you stay moving and don't get hit.
And don't be afraid of a Hardscope. I'd rather get the kill than get killed :p and you can pull a pistol if the other guys using a Reg Gun. No Shame:)

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Just got cod for xbone cuz KI is going to take way too much time to get good at.. anyone want to play tonight? Give me your GT and have a mic plz =)

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
The connections suck. The spawns suck. Anything other then assault rifles suck. Flipping bored already. I miss the old ones I think.

Could be fun if it had variety in weapon classes that were viable.

Oh well