Gaxkang

Banned
So no Bride of Frankenstein for Sindel or something :(:eek:

What would happen if they put in Vampirella costumes for the females? :p

Art Lean

Noob

Sigh... guess the closest she's getting is the new Black Dragon skin. And that's going to be a KL grind.

To be honest I think Skarlet should have gotten the nurse (makes sense right?) and an Elvira Sindel would have been divine. Because tits.

But it's fine, we've got Michael Cage Fox instead. :DOGE

And as an aside; Johnny gets all these wacky extra skins, but hasn't really ever gotten a single 'serious' one since launch. I'd love something like an MK movie/Legends 'smart casual' JC in just open-collared shirt and slacks, or a Bloodsport-style MK1 martial arts JC; instead it's all gaudy jackets, tuxes (the navy version's ok, don't like the other colours through and really wish the bow-tie was untied), tribal gear, wear-wolves, I'd just love a more just down-to-earth suave Cage skin than all the silliness. I think Linden Ashby's portrayal is literally how Cage should be and for me was the best character in the film after Shang: a bit of an arrogant film-star, but ultimately a stylishly cool and suave hero with a heart of gold and fat slice of cynicism, who's genuinely dedicated to the martial arts (yet no one believes it because he keeps putting out shlock) but above-all is also thoroughly likeable. Everything else he's been presented in just sort of makes him either too arrogant and delusional, or just a simpleton.

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust

The nerds on this site would be in a collective uproar about the over sexualization of the female body or some lame shit

You know, the same nerds who have children anime body pillows and the same nerds who get stoked when children in anime fighting games, who are sexualized, get added to the roster

Art Lean

Noob
Sub Zero not having the white/blue skin that the Night King has really makes the skin much less appealing than I first thought.
I'm not so bothered about that, it's the icy bucket hat that kind of ruins it for me, which I sadly expect is part of the skin not the mask.

I'm not so bothered about that, it's the icy bucket hat that kind of ruins it for me, which I sadly expect is part of the skin not the mask.
Yeah at first it seemed it was a crown, but now it does look like a bucket. Have to see it in action, but now holding my breath, this pack sucked regardless.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
After watching Ratched on Netflix I love the D'Vorah skin more than I did originally haha. I'm indifferent towards Teen Wolf Johnny. Sub's skin looks cool imo.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Need to see that SZ skin in action and in all colors. But God, please give me Subby's MKX outfits. Especially the MK3-based one.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
God that D'Vorah skin is going to be so fun killing people in and will add that extra layer of bm. I wonder how our stomach orifice is going to be supported with the clothes over it. I assume it's just gunna have a vertical tear that moves to the side when it opens?