What's new

All Hallow's Eve Skin Pack Revealed/Leaked

I like the Teen Wolf vibe from Johnny Cage's costume. D'Vorah's ovipositors having the syringes and needles for the tips is clever. I'm not sure what Sub-Zero is supposed to be though. I was hoping other characters, like the DLCs, would get special treatment for some new skins.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero

Night King Sub-Zero, dream come true!!!!
D'Vorah is the funny one like Baraka for the 4th of July pack.
Johnny is the ridiculous WTF one like Erron Black was. Such a missed opportunity for Nightwolf to be a seriously scary werewolf.
I mean Teen Wolf the character was a total chode so it makes sense the cheesy cocky Cage would think being Teen Wolf for halloween is cool. Kinda fits his character imo lol.

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
Did Johnny really need another skin? He literally got one already as part of the Aftermath drop. I was hoping Kollector would finally get a good skin. Dude was born to dress up for Halloween... I'm thinking a Lovecraft-inspired, Cthulhu look...

D'vorah as a naughty nurse is interesting though. They need to give her a new brutality to go with it: body cavity search (waaay old skool nurse gag there).

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
They changed the date to Sep. 29th..

Does this mean.. Something else is happening in October? They've been dropping patches with every costume pack so expect something on the 29th and maybe the 8th of October? :confused:

I'm getting Night King vibes, I feel that leans towards Subby more
That's exactly what they went for

I mean Teen Wolf the character was a total chode so it makes sense the cheesy cocky Cage would think being Teen Wolf for halloween is cool. Kinda fits his character imo lol.
It does, but it's the obvious 'joke' pick like Erron Black. Kind of mocking the whole thing. So many other skins that they could've gone for.