What's new

All hail Mr. Mileena, the King of Edenia!

coolwhip

Noob
I would honestly almost place Mr. Mileena with REO and PL in terms of pure talent (simply from a talent's perspective), and I think it's our loss that: A) He can't travel consistently, and B) He grew frustrated with the game and left for a while.

I love watching this guy play.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Also i think the match up is like 6-4 Kenshi... but against pigs kenshi you have to make it 7-3 at least.. i tried my pocket kenshi vs crazy dominican and it was not pretty... i probably needed to learn the match up.. but one cant just pick up kenshi and think he can win against the kitana gods like CD, 16bit, Mr.mileena, etc
I appreciate the kind words and you should probably talk that out with GGA 16 Bit cause he convinced me it was 8-2

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

GamerBlake90 Update OP?

Also do you think it'd be better if i just made a thread called Gauntlet Videos? or post them in OP of gauntlet?
Updated original post with the video file.

And personally, I do believe it may be wise to set aside a thread for the gauntlet videos for organization purposes. Don't want the threads to get cluttered, after all. You can also put your content in the Media Gallery. I trust you know how to do this.

Pig Of The Hut

Updated original post with the video file.

And personally, I do believe it may be wise to set aside a thread for the gauntlet videos for organization purposes. Don't want the threads to get cluttered, after all. You can also put your content in the Media Gallery. I trust you know how to do this.
ive never messed w media gallery

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
ive never messed w media gallery
I take it you don't know how, then. Well...

Step 1: Copy the URL of the video you want to add to the Gallery.

Step 2: Click on where it says Recent Media at the forum page, and then scroll to the bottom where you will find a bar to paste the copied URL.

Step 3: Once you confirm it, you will be taken to a page where you can choose the video's category and make any edits to the description (it will be copied directly from the page of the video).

Step 4: Make any edits you deem necessary and then submit the video.

Pig Of The Hut

I take it you don't know how, then. Well...

Step 1: Copy the URL of the video you want to add to the Gallery.

Step 2: Click on where it says Recent Media at the forum page, and then scroll to the bottom where you will find a bar to paste the copied URL.

Step 3: Once you confirm it, you will be taken to a page where you can choose the video's category and make any edits to the description (it will be copied directly from the page of the video).

Step 4: Make any edits you deem necessary and then submit the video.
Do people use this ? Is it necessary ?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Kenshi: "o really? u wanna block my sc u dumb bitch?! that's fine, i'll just do it again!"

Kitana: "all of this abuse i take from you is the reason why i look like that in costume 2"

Kenshi: "thank god im blind bitch!"

God, kenshi is such a CUNT!!!!!!!!

Kenshi: "o really? u wanna block my sc u dumb bitch?! that's fine, i'll just do it again!"

Kitana: "all of this abuse i take from you is the reason why i look like that in costume 2"

Kenshi: "thank god im blind bitch!"

God, kenshi is such a CUNT!!!!!!!!
Kenshi shan't ridicule the princess any longer.