What's new

All hail Mr. Mileena, the King of Edenia!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
now u gotta beat a kenshi offline! hurry up and join the club!!!

we gotta devise a plan to get rid of pig too...

i still love u tho pigshi...but u gotta go lol

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Also i think the match up is like 6-4 Kenshi... but against pigs kenshi you have to make it 7-3 at least.. i tried my pocket kenshi vs crazy dominican and it was not pretty... i probably needed to learn the match up.. but one cant just pick up kenshi and think he can win against the kitana gods like CD, 16bit, Mr.mileena, etc

'
you better be coming with Chris down for our tournament on the 5th of january!!!
we will be streaming.. so everyone can see you in tournament action :p
haha dude I wanna get revenge on you, but that won't happen :(
Im scared of KH :(

haha but yes we planned this one out so expect us there.
the san antonio one was a mess and it was during finals

Cat

pocket kenshi will not beat a top kit. we know that match lol.
who said you were a top Kit? *shots fired* lol

haha dude I wanna get revenge on you, but that won't happen :(
Im scared of KH :(

haha but yes we planned this one out so expect us there.
the san antonio one was a mess and it was during finals
haha yeah i know.. i had finals too but still manage to pull it off..
you guys need to make it for sure.. we always have a great crowd at insomnia... some of the san antonio
guys are making it as well

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Also i think the match up is like 6-4 Kenshi... but against pigs kenshi you have to make it 7-3 at least..
the point of a matchup is about how it goes at a high level on both sides. smoke probably 9-1's half the cast when the person only knows how to throw projectiles.

Cat

the point of a matchup is about how it goes at a high level on both sides. smoke probably 9-1's half the cast when the person only knows how to throw projectiles.
yeah but theres only one pig.. so i say 7-3 pig vs kitana
all other kenshis.. 6-4

who said you were a top Kit? *shots fired* lol

haha yeah i know.. i had finals too but still manage to pull it off..
you guys need to make it for sure.. we always have a great crowd at insomnia... some of the san antonio
guys are making it as well
I want to meet Daniel hahaha im going

Reactions: Cat
Also i think the match up is like 6-4 Kenshi... but against pigs kenshi you have to make it 7-3 at least.. i tried my pocket kenshi vs crazy dominican and it was not pretty... i probably needed to learn the match up.. but one cant just pick up kenshi and think he can win against the kitana gods like CD, 16bit, Mr.mileena, etc
*sigh shanxter barely beat me at Tshowdown, i get super nervous it's crazy. Mommy had to finish it up

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
BOW DOWN, looks like Mr Mil is on another level when it comes to Kenshi, we all saw what happened in the sindel vs kenshis a while back and now with Kitana too. too good.