What's new

All hail Mr. Mileena, the King of Edenia!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The fog of battle has cleared, and before the astounded eyes of Edenia's civilians stands the killer of the blind warrior! Give it up for Mr. Mileena - the Kitana to rule all Kitanas! After some of his fellow brethren fell slain by Kenshi's sword, he stepped forward to win it all with a decisive victory of 5-1.

Congratulations, my friend. :)

This concludes the Kenshi vs. Kitana Guantlet in Pig's Guantlet Series. Should you have any more guantlets you wish to request, send a private message to Pig Of The Hut.

Here is the footage of the gauntlet as a whole.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Will upload the 90 min video tonight and post in here tomorrow and blake can add it to OP

it will contain the gauntlet in its entireity on youtube

Pig Of The Hut

Kenshi vs Kitana Gauntlet
Outcome: Mr Mileena (Kitana) Wins against Blind man the sole Kenshi defender

Birdsongs 1-5
khaotik 2-5
Starcharger 0-5
Konqrr 1-5
Trepound 1-5 (kit and kenshi matches only)
Mr Mileena Wins 5-1

VIDEO BEING UPLOADED NOW

Pig Of The Hut

Mr. Mileena played so gdlk. After re-watching it, he takes advantage of frame date everywhere when he is close, it is so awesome to watch. I think the input bug has raped me so many times that I don't trust doing low pokes after blockstrings anymore lol ... I definitely need to start practicing my timing on them again.

Thanks for doing this Pig Of The Hut!
He plays KIT like a rush down Kaballer ok crack in this MU

Stab stab 33 stab stab throw stab

Mr. Mileena played so gdlk. After re-watching it, he takes advantage of frame date everywhere when he is close, it is so awesome to watch. I think the input bug has raped me so many times that I don't trust doing low pokes after blockstrings anymore lol ... I definitely need to start practicing my timing on them again.

Thanks for doing this Pig Of The Hut!
Yeah, :3
Also, as scrubby as it sounds, due to Kenshi's ginormous hitbox, d1 cutter is really good.
But yeah, it's def tough, Kitana has to work hard and make hopeful guesses.