What's new

All Brook PS4/XBox One Controller Adapters

Thanks Jonyfraze's PS360+ board.

I received and analysis it today. We know what's happened on it..

The new firmware of PS360+ supported PS4 function, so that it outputted PS4 description but it outputted PS3 button report. ~~~ OMG

It's strange..

We have an old version firmware of PS360+ board that only supported PS3 & XBOX360. BROOK Converter can work it in PS360+ borad (in PS3 mode).

I have strong development member, We can fix it. Don't worry about...

The new firmware is going to come soon.

Got the ps2 -> ps4 adapter and now i am using a sega saturn pad with it. The converter works flawlessly no noticeable lag. Thank you c-sword this was an amazing buy.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Does anybody know if the PS3/PS4 -> XB1 converter works for a Hitbox?

Thinking about picking one up.. I would buy a ps3 Hitbox to use at tournament and use brook converter to play on XB1

Thinking about picking one up.. I would buy a ps3 Hitbox to use at tournament and use brook converter to play on XB1
Do you know PS3 Hitbox what board put inside ?
If Toodles CTHULHU / MC CTHULHU board built-in, brook converter should be updated new latest to support ...

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

I have the multi console Hitbox (ps360+) and I plan to buy the PS3 -> XB1 converter then just boot in PS3 mode to make it work. Fingers crossed lol.

@GOGO Zippy the Hitbox that roosTakk is talking about has the Toodles Cthulu PS3/PC Board.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I have the multi console Hitbox (ps360+) and I plan to buy the PS3 -> XB1 converter then just boot in PS3 mode to make it work. Fingers crossed lol.

@GOGO Zippy the Hitbox that roosTakk is talking about has the Toodles Cthulu PS3/PC Board.
Yeah man thats what I want to do. I already have the Brook PS3/PS4 -> XB1 converter but I would like to know it worls before droppping like 200 on the hitbox =/

C-Sword

Noob
Do not update your PS4 to the latest firmware (3.11), it causes those adapters to have the 8 minute timeout. The people at Brook are looking for a solution right now.

Hi Guys
We are sorry to say that some users have experienced problems with our PS4 Super Converters series after doing PlayStation’s 3.11 upgrade.

The following two issues have been confirmed:
1.) The Super Converter disconnects after 8 minutes
2.) the Super Converter light go red and pressing a button does not trigger a response on the screen.

We are terribly sorry for the inconveniences this may cause our customers.
Our R&D team is working hard to fix this issue, and we will release a fix as soon as we have it ready.

Thank you,
The Brook Team

Dear customer,
Sorry to keep you waiting, here is the latest firmware update that accommodate PS4 3.11 version.
▼▼▼
http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
Here is firmware update tutorial video
▼▼▼

How to update ?? Please follow below step
1. unzip -A file and run
2. plug converter with controller into USB port
3. follow combo key process to enter and exit updating mode
4. finished..

At this time, Only updated ZPPXXXX-A_VXX_20151111 to your converter to solve on V3.11 issue

Thanks for everyone’s patience, if you have any further question or any advice, please feel free to let us know!

Thank you.
The Brook Team