What's new

Breakthrough - Alien Alien > Overheads

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I thibk the evasive crouch blocking is pointless due to him slowing his movement if he does so rather than just normally crouching. However im more interested in seeing how it works in overheads. Test please!
If this is only Jax specific, then he just has to hold that L lmfao

Last edited:

omooba

fear the moobs
"we want one more patch just to fix Kabal"
"we want one more patch just to fix Zod"

doesn't take a miracle worker to work out what people were actually shooting for with those agendas.
lol it's a glitch. personally i don't think he's best in game i'm nt saying nerf him i'm saying he has glitches that need fixing and knowing nrs when they fix them they'll nerf some other characters

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Well in the lab just messing with it and found it can make moves like Sub Zero's b2 or Shinnok's B3 whiff completely by holding block and crouching and then letting go of crouch as they're doing the move , so basically you can make it whiff by fuzzy guarding as you probably would be anyways in a lot of cases. You don't have to hold block to do it, if you just neutral duck then stand at the right time it will make it whiff as well whereas if you're stand blocking or crouch blocking it connects everytime at the same range. Haven't tested it with any other moves, but it seems to only work with Alien afaik of course

navaroNe

Is this normal? cause it doesn't seem to work for any of the other characters I've tried with besides Alien. First few hits are just to show that it connects on Alien if stand blocking or crouch blocking

navaroNe

At least CSZ took execution. And would actually get hit by an overhead.
Yeah he didn't have an 8 foot limb with no hitbox to go through clones and what not either, what a great idea that was lol. Lord Brady only knows what other kinds of ugly tech still hasn't been discovered with all of his irregularities. In conclusion, nerf Triborg.. and Tremor please, that should fix it.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah he didn't have an 8 foot limb with no hitbox to go through clones and what not either, what a great idea that was lol. Lord Brady only knows what other kinds of ugly tech still hasn't been discovered with all of his irregularities. In conclusion, nerf Triborg.. and Tremor please, that should fix it.
I know. But to be completely fair that's what CSZ F2 does.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I don't know guys, this looks normal imho....nothing special

P.S. A hotfix does not mean other characters will be nerfed/buffed. Same thing happened in Injustice with Batgirl. They'll hotfix out the bugs and leave the game be.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
*Enters thread*

*Sees Alien is doing something dumb*

*Remembers SFV is on hard drive*

*Doesn't remember MKX being on hard drive*

Huh...so that's what's in this game. Huh.

*Delete*

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
*Enters thread*

*Sees Alien is doing something dumb*

*Remembers SFV is on hard drive*

*Doesn't remember MKX being on hard drive*

Huh...so that's what's in this game. Huh.

*Delete*
" *action* "
People still do that... in 2016? Stop, please.