What's new

Breakthrough - Alien Alien > Mids

Tweedy

Noob
You need to stop isolating specific things and weighing it against the rest of the cast.
People don't hate Alien because of 1 specific tool or move, it's because of the combination of all those various tools.
Yay, Tweedy is correct so lets make a vague argument that doesn't really say anything, in an attempt to sound correct.

Tweedy

Noob
I needed a good laugh today. Thank you.
Can you provide reasons for why i'm wrong?

I understand the joke, that you're taking me putting Alien and mid tier in the same sentence, out of the message, to make my point look worse.

However, if you read my entire statement, I am correct. Alien's hitbox does not have more issues than any female's, Scorpion's, or Bo Rai Cho's.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
It is. Making someone's combos and blockstrings whiff, is much worse than making a few specials and normals that others can make whiff, whiff.
My gifs have nothing to do with the hitbox or hurtbox, It is about you saying Alien is mid tier at best. That is the funny part. What part of Alien screams bad MUs.

Tweedy

Noob
My gifs have nothing to do with the hitbox or hurtbox, It is about you saying Alien is mid tier at best. That is the funny part. What part of Alien screams bad MUs.
I didn't say Alien is mid tier at best.

Jesus dude. READ MY POST

"As far as problematic hitboxes go, Alien's is like mid tier at best."

How inept is the average TYM poster?

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
These aren't Alien specific issues. This community is gross.

Take any low profiling D3/D4 into practice mode vs Sonya's leg grab or Kang's Dragon's roar. Oh my god almost everyone beats mids! Ban them all.

There are some female hitboxes that make Sub Zero drop his bnbs, they make Kung Jin whiff his up kick. As far as problematic hitboxes go, Alien's is like mid tier at best.
You're trying too hard bro.

And I don't get why everyone blames the community or TYM whenever they don't like something someone said...

Tweedy

Noob
You're trying too hard bro.

And I don't get why everyone blames the community or TYM whenever they don't like something someone said...
Because there are other hitboxes that are worse, yet we aren't trying to ban characters over it.

Edit: I already know the response to this post will be "lawl breh do you realz think that Alien will be banned".

NOT

THE

POINT

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I didn't say Alien is mid tier at best.

Jesus dude. READ MY POST

"As far as problematic hitboxes go, Alien's is like mid tier at best."

How inept is the average TYM poster?
He wrote that his hitbox was mid tier, which is correct. His hitbox has nothing on Dvorah's or Mileener's.
Man, I guess people are not allowed to make mistakes. My bad for ruining your day, and trying to make a joke. Yes I read it wrong. CHILL, no need to call people inept.

So guess what.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Man, I guess people are not allowed to make mistakes. My bad for ruining your day, and trying to make a joke. Yes I read it wrong. CHILL, no need to call people inept.

So guess what.
Lets post a funny gif and act like Tweedy is so mad, so that I don't really look wrong, even though I was.

You'll thank me later, when I help save this community from looking like a complete joke over Alien.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Can you provide reasons for why i'm wrong?

I understand the joke, that you're taking me putting Alien and mid tier in the same sentence, out of the message, to make my point look worse.

However, if you read my entire statement, I am correct. Alien's hitbox does not have more issues than any female's, Scorpion's, or Bo Rai Cho's.
I know, I'm just kidding. It's because Alien and mid tier in the same sentence sounds really funny.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Lets post a funny gif and act like Tweedy is so mad, so that I don't really look wrong, even though I was.

You'll thank me later, when I help save this community from looking like a complete joke over Alien.
Did you not read the part where I admitted on being wrong? You average inept user of TYM, gosh these guys.

Here let me highlight it for you so you cant miss it this time.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Because there are other hitboxes that are worse, yet we aren't trying to ban characters over it.

Edit: I already know the response to this post will be "lawl breh do you realz think that Alien will be banned".

NOT

THE

POINT
Actually my answer is lol bro, do you realize that alien will still get nerfed/fixed?

I don't think he should be banned. They didn't ban characters in the similar level of him before(S+), why would they do so now...

BTW, you should know Alien is just the flavor of the moment, you're right about him not being the only character with hitbox issues. Let them rant.

Tweedy

Noob
Did you not read the part where I admitted on being wrong? You average inept user of TYM, gosh these guys.

Here let me highlight it for you so you cant miss it this time.
What do you want me to say? That i'm mad? lol

Bow down to lord EC Lion of EVB.

I can't read bruh.